Smug fans - I sh*t em

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by skintboymike, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Chelsea

2. Man Utd

3. Liverpool

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. During the world cup I couldn't help noticing that, no matter what the score or the performance from England, Liverpool fans all around me came out with drivel like "Gerrard and Carragher were easily the best players on the field", or "Gerrard's the man for the captain's job". Likewise at club level, no matter how poorly they happen to play on the day, all I hear about is how they can't be that bad, as they won the Champions league last season, and have such a long and illustrious history. I can understand fans showing a bit of loyalty to players from the club they support, but do they have to be so f*cking smug? I'd like to declare Liverpool's fans as the smuggest on the planet. Have your say in the poll above. (Name other teams if you like, I could only put a couple on the poll. A valid reason to accompany your selection would be nice though.)
  2. No, you are spot on. Liverpool fans think that because they have a fine history that they have the divine right to go on and on and on and on........
  3. I think that they just go on like that after they have demolished Chelsea 2-0 in the Community Shield. I could be wrong though.....
  4. they were all quiet when we beat them 4-1 at Anfield last season though
  5. Liverpool fans smug :? :?
    Oh you better f*cking believe it :D :D :D

All together now:

F*ck Off Chelski FC,
    you ain’t got no HISTORY
    5 European Cups, 18 Leagues
    That’s what we call History

Smuggest fans, I vote Liverpool :wink:
  6. And for those who want to listen live
  7. i have no idea why, but nobody in liverpool seems to like their own team. maybe because they're so busy breaking into my sisters car :)
  8. All 3 teams fans are smug cnuts. try supporting a team like Mansfield and even Accrington fans look smug :-(