Smudge67er & beastiality

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by RFUK, Oct 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The beastiality one is probably true ;) It's funny!!

I don't think the gay pride one is me though? Never been my thing.

2. It’s a pr@, ignore it and hope it shrivels up and dies.

3. You can also find photos of my hotrod (car) :)

Something about Pictari.com - that's not me though :(

4. FFS get this pr1ck off this website..!!

5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I see its flaming torches and pitchforks time again :roll:

6. Smudge, do me a favour, if I die tonight and some cnut starts a sickly thread on here with RIP etc, trash the cnuting thing and draw all over it.

Granted there is a time and a place for condolencies threads but there are too many ghouls and vile ambulance chasers on here that feel the need to contribute 'RIP' or 'Another soul lost' etc

Its cheesy, wank and sickening!

7. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

No,

It is a beacon of light in a site rapidly descending into trite R.I.P. drivel, the internet equivalent of a £3.99 bunch of service station flowers sellotaped to a lamp post.

Cheap, meaningless, and designed to let other people see that the poster wants to be seen to care rather than them actually caring.

I stay on Arrse because it is a good tool for answering recruiting questions, and there are still a few good threads/forums. The latest batch of RIP, "I'm a lush get me out of here", and suicide support group threads are killing this site.

8. Why? Because I'm not biting? Because I'm not a walt?

Because I'm bored of all the RIP threads? As are a lot of others I may add. Saying RIP on some bone thread isn't gonna help. Finding out where the persons family and sending them some flowers, or a card might make a difference!

9. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

And what exaclty is wrong with, or Gay, about this? :

10. Apologies in advance for biting in the NAAFI, but her family may well be looking at the thread. If you don't like the RIP threads, don't contribute. What you've done is akin to trashing a war memorial.

11. If all those 'grief stricken RIP authors' donated to the RBL, the charity would make a fcuking fortune.

Good on you smudge for bringing this up and I'm sure you'll see that quite a few people will agree with your sentiments (if not your method ;) )

For all you wailing grief stricken plebs. Bite my spotty arse.

12. Dont be so melodramatic and daft ffs.

I really dont think her family will be surfing Arrse at this time, do you?

As for trashing a war memorial. That has to be the worse comparison since Hitler compared the Holocaust to having a bit of a BBQ.

13. Not at all! I've been and laid flowers at places that mean something to me. Some anonymous tossers all saying "awwwww....RIP", "such a loss" etc p1sses me off. We all know it sucks, that's life!!

Buy some flowers, send them to her parents!

14. Didn't Adolf also question his gas bill? He would make a fortune sellin gas BBQs now.