Smudge67er & beastiality

#2
The beastiality one is probably true ;) It's funny!!

I don't think the gay pride one is me though? Never been my thing.
 
#3
RFUK said:
After a few comments he recently made in this remembrance thread, I thought I'd do a google search.

Here's what I came up with:

His request on a beastiality video sharing site

www.gaypridedating.com/searchlo.php%3Faid%3D183%26mna%3D22%26mxa%3D46%26srch%3Dy%26srchsexarray%3D1+smudge67er&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=27&gl=uk]The Gay Pride Profile he tried to delete (isn't google cache brilliant?)[/url]

I'm sure there's more to be found...
It’s a pr@, ignore it and hope it shrivels up and dies.
 
#4
You can also find photos of my hotrod (car) :)

Something about Pictari.com - that's not me though :(
 
#5
smudge67 said:
The beastiality one is probably true ;) It's funny!!

I don't think the gay pride one is me though? Never been my thing.
FFS get this pr1ck off this website..!!
 
#7
Smudge, do me a favour, if I die tonight and some cnut starts a sickly thread on here with RIP etc, trash the cnuting thing and draw all over it.

Granted there is a time and a place for condolencies threads but there are too many ghouls and vile ambulance chasers on here that feel the need to contribute 'RIP' or 'Another soul lost' etc

Its cheesy, wank and sickening!
 

The_Duke

LE
Moderator
#8
No,

It is a beacon of light in a site rapidly descending into trite R.I.P. drivel, the internet equivalent of a £3.99 bunch of service station flowers sellotaped to a lamp post.

Cheap, meaningless, and designed to let other people see that the poster wants to be seen to care rather than them actually caring.

I stay on Arrse because it is a good tool for answering recruiting questions, and there are still a few good threads/forums. The latest batch of RIP, "I'm a lush get me out of here", and suicide support group threads are killing this site.
 
#9
Why? Because I'm not biting? Because I'm not a walt?

Because I'm bored of all the RIP threads? As are a lot of others I may add. Saying RIP on some bone thread isn't gonna help. Finding out where the persons family and sending them some flowers, or a card might make a difference!
 
#10
RFUK said:
After a few comments he recently made in this remembrance thread, I thought I'd do a google search.

Here's what it came up with:

His request on a beastiality video sharing site

www.gaypridedating.com/searchlo.php%3Faid%3D183%26mna%3D22%26mxa%3D46%26srch%3Dy%26srchsexarray%3D1+smudge67er&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=27&gl=uk]The Gay Pride Profile he tried to delete (isn't google cache brilliant?)[/url]

I'm sure there's more to be found...

And what exaclty is wrong with, or Gay, about this? :


Age: 30
Location: London, United Kingdom
male seeking Female,Couple F+F,Group
Smokes: yes
Drinks: occasionally
 
#11
Apologies in advance for biting in the NAAFI, but her family may well be looking at the thread. If you don't like the RIP threads, don't contribute. What you've done is akin to trashing a war memorial.
 
#12
If all those 'grief stricken RIP authors' donated to the RBL, the charity would make a fcuking fortune.

Good on you smudge for bringing this up and I'm sure you'll see that quite a few people will agree with your sentiments (if not your method ;) )



For all you wailing grief stricken plebs. Bite my spotty arse.
 
#13
RFUK said:
Apologies in advance for biting in the NAAFI, but her family may well be looking at the thread. If you don't like the RIP threads, don't contribute. What you've done is akin to trashing a war memorial.

Dont be so melodramatic and daft ffs.

I really dont think her family will be surfing Arrse at this time, do you?

As for trashing a war memorial. That has to be the worse comparison since Hitler compared the Holocaust to having a bit of a BBQ.
 
#14
RFUK said:
Apologies in advance for biting in the NAAFI, but her family may well be looking at the thread. If you don't like the RIP threads, don't contribute. What you've done is akin to trashing a war memorial.
Not at all! I've been and laid flowers at places that mean something to me. Some anonymous tossers all saying "awwwww....RIP", "such a loss" etc p1sses me off. We all know it sucks, that's life!!

Buy some flowers, send them to her parents!
 
#15
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
RFUK said:
Apologies in advance for biting in the NAAFI, but her family may well be looking at the thread. If you don't like the RIP threads, don't contribute. What you've done is akin to trashing a war memorial.

Dont be so melodramatic and daft ffs.

I really dont think her family will be surfing Arrse at this time, do you?

As for trashing a war memorial. That has to be the worse comparison since Hitler compared the Holocaust to having a bit of a BBQ.
Didn't Adolf also question his gas bill? He would make a fortune sellin gas BBQs now.
 
#16
FABLONBIFFCHIT said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
RFUK said:
Apologies in advance for biting in the NAAFI, but her family may well be looking at the thread. If you don't like the RIP threads, don't contribute. What you've done is akin to trashing a war memorial.

Dont be so melodramatic and daft ffs.

I really dont think her family will be surfing Arrse at this time, do you?

As for trashing a war memorial. That has to be the worse comparison since Hitler compared the Holocaust to having a bit of a BBQ.
Didn't Adolf also question his gas bill? He would make a fortune sellin gas BBQs now.
How can you say that?!?! You're soooo insensitive! What if Adolfs great granddaughter was reading this thread?!?! You get where I'm coming from?
 
#17
smudge67 said:
Why? Because I'm not biting? Because I'm not a walt?

Because I'm bored of all the RIP threads? As are a lot of others I may add. Saying RIP on some bone thread isn't gonna help. Finding out where the persons family and sending them some flowers, or a card might make a difference!
And neither is your uncalled for crap on that sort of topic.

If you don't like RIP topics don't post, you really are way out of order.

You've lost your name sunshine.
 
#19
Oh stop dribbling.

You make it sound like he dug someone up and buggered them.

Oversensitive ambulance chasers, RIP brigaders are far more offensive to those who have passed than anyone attempting to deviate the thread from fake grief.
 
#20
Smudge's comments are off-colour but there's something to be said against the vast amount of (let's face it) anonymous RIP-ing that goes on. Lobbing a few quid towards the Legion would do more good. I'm positive I met the poor lass in the postie det in July but I don't feel the need to gnash my teeth and pull my hair out in public.

Just as a thought - how many of those that post RIP left, right and centre are the first to pull their 2's on come Nov 11th and how many bleat about it being a weekend off?
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads