• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Smooth is in, isnt it?

Am I alone in here where the bald eagle is concerned? The hairy version does nothing for me and does infact make me feel a tad ill. Am I alone or is it the modern way? My question to the assembled Arrsers is which way forward? Bald or Forest? Judging by the amount of Camel Toe around and personal experience Id say bald is in.

Effy

topic done to death so moved to the hoop...try "search" before starting a thread :wink:

I must admit that I too prefer a well kept, or non-existent, thatch.

I personally find that an unkempt thatch that looks like an Amazonian Rain forest, is a right turn off, and quite often smells something similar. Especially after a night on the lash. Not to mention the compulsory, but usually unwanted, flossing by organic dental floss.

Bald and a thong, wat more de ya need? I personally don't even want to think back to days when the granny pant VPL was seen as sexy. Yikes, suddenly felt ill there due to a flashback. Do you think you could suffer from a form of PTSD due to Black Forest Thatches and Granny Pants?

Effy (Offish Green at moment)

Efargee20 said:
I personally don't even want to think back to days when the granny pant VPL was seen as sexy.
Oh, but it is.

What is a turnoff is a visible thong line on an arrse which does not deserve to be wearing one.

stoatman said:
Efargee20 said:
I personally don't even want to think back to days when the granny pant VPL was seen as sexy.
Oh, but it is.

What is a turnoff is a visible thong line on an arrse which does not deserve to be wearing one.
Word of the day for you Stoaty:

Whale-Tail. (Referring to the part of the thong visible above the top of a pair of low rise jeans.)

crabtastic wrote:

Word of the day for you Stoaty:

Whale-Tail. (Referring to the part of the thong visible above the top of a pair of low rise jeans.)

An alternative is crackhanger. It sits in the crack and looks like an inverted coathanger...

Does the defence need to produce any further evidence m'lud or can he rest? The lady on the left is a classy example of modern fashion. You should get an ASBO issued for granny pant line (GPL).

Effy

Bald, or a teeny bit of hair, that hasn't been shaved so as to make it stubly as thats just horrible and chafes your nob. And the sexiest underwear without a doubt a nice set of french knickers with a matching bra on a nicely tanned body with something to fill the bra up with.

Waxed, smooth, bald, shaved, VEET'oed whatever. Its a matter of looks, sexuality, fashion and its hygienic. Its also a damn site more licky lol. I think we should introduce a chat up line similar to "are you shaved hen" before you make the taxi journey. For the south of the border guys pls substitute the word "hen" for your own regional term of endearment.

Pip pip
Effy

Latest Threads