Smoking weed

BiscuitsAB

LE
Well I've been a raspberry ripple for over two decades now, lovely little war pension and a spaz badge.

Got a bit off a problem though, can't sleep. It doesn't matter what painkiller and stuff I take I struggle to get more than 3-4 hours sleep a night. So there I was having a whinge on face book at three in the morning and listening to the sage advice about ways to help when some bright spark with I must add 35 years of medical experience says " have you thought about smoking cannabis before you go to bed".

well the straight answer is No, I haven't. The question surely then is should I be.

I know of no more sensible place than the NAAFI bar to through it out to open discussion. Should I give it a try, I've tried pretty much every other option known to medicine in the last 20 years.

Ask your doc for sativex,

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Go for it.

Just be sure to stop when you start buying tie dye clothes and posters with native American Indians on.

ACAB

LE
I've never used it and have spent the best part of my life criminalising those who do. But, if it works for you.....Do it!

Drugs is bad, innit?

I've been out of the mob 13 years. As much as I could do a line of coke, chase the dragon or smoke a kilo of weed without any real problem at work or anything else, I never have. I guess the Army taught me that.

But I do see your problem, if you're in pain & can't sleep. The other thing the Army taught me is how to get bladdered and keep it under control.

So, Eleventyfifty slabs of Special Brew for you, my friend :)

ACAB

LE
You see that's the point, because I'm white middle class I'd probably get 5 ******* years for possession of an 1/8th.
You won't get 5 years but yep, white middle class?? They will fuck you over. You know they will.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
If you like getting drunk, then you'll probably also like smoking green.

It's different but the same and it might sort your back out.

Mental health problems....yeah whatever.

Maybe if you smoke 10 spliffs a day for the rest of your life.

It's the same deal with booze, all in moderation. You wouldn't tell a teenager who's trying his first pint: "don't touch that lad, you'll end up beating up your missus, needing a liver transplant and will be living on the streets stinking of piss."

You see that's the point, because I'm white middle class I'd probably get 5 ******* years for possession of an 1/8th.
Is that a cavalry regiment?

By the way Jarrod, what is COPD? CO's Punishment Detail, Compulsory Oral Penis Deflowering, or something, something Psycological Disorder?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
charleymouse Finance, Property, Law 87
H Classified Ads 48
Banker Cookery 50

Latest Threads