• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

smoking tabs not guns

Having been a smoker for approx 49 years, very heavily too on occasions
on the 20\ oct\09 i thought f uck it. Too dear. I must have left buckets of
phlegy shIt up peny fan dance. I now feel quite well. But my question is
(when does one stop feeling, you are drowning in your spittle on occasions) and also when do you blast up the last shred of shiite lung cover. phlegging it out on a bus looses my urbane credence. swallowing
the crud is a no no, gobbing into tissues also can be a probo if one has
none. anyone know when it ends.
edited. cos i typed f uck it too dear and i know jarrod can be an eagle eyed pedant. bless.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
desmond said:
Having been a smoker for approx 49 years, very heavily too on occasions
on the 20\ oct\09 i thought f uck it. Too dear. I must have left buckets of
phlegy s*** up peny fan dance. I now feel quite well. But my question is
(when does one stop feeling, you are drowning in your spittle on occasions) and also when do you blast up the last shred of shiite lung cover. phlegging it out on a bus looses my urbane credence. swallowing
the crud is a no no, gobbing into tissues also can be a probo if one has
none. anyone know when it ends.
edited. cos i typed f uck it too dear and i know jarrod can be an eagle eyed pedant. bless.
So that's what came out after you edited it for fear of the spelling and grammar nazis?!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Takes about 6 weeks before you can wake up in the morning without a death-rattle, but it'll come back the very second some smelly b'stard smoker goes within 600ft of you.

Latest Threads