Smoking drivers risk prosecution

B

Biscuits_AB

Good. I'm sick to death of seeing the c*nts flicking dog ends into the streets from their cars.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Rearrange the following into a well known phrase or saying...

OFF. RIGHT. FUCK.

It will never be enforceable, cameras only catch speeders.

There are some many idiots on the road that get away with dangerous, aggressive behaviour.

This just gets added to another one of those stupid laws, surely this should have been bought in before the likes of prosecuting someone for drinking water whilst stationery at a set of lights (a little while back).

Blah

TheIronDuke said:
Rearrange the following into a well known phrase or saying...

OFF. RIGHT. FUCK.
Right, **** off?

Biscuits_AB said:
Good. I'm sick to death of seeing the c*nts flicking dog ends into the streets from their cars.
Have to agree with that, got one in the head on my Motorbike once, he was missing his wing mirror shortly after

Ozzymick said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Have to agree with that, got one in the head on my Motorbike once, he was missing his wing mirror shortly after
Why? Did someone throw a dimp at that too?

B

Biscuits_AB

They can smoke in their cars if they want, they should just have the common decency to use the f*cking ashtrays. Sign of the times though. Ignorant grotty c*nts just prefer to use the street.

This will probably just be used by the plod to assign blame at any crash in the future. If you were smoking during a crash, the plod are likely to do you for driving without due care and attention.

However, being a biker I must agree. The amount of fag ash that get flicked out of the cars that then ends up in my face pisses me off.

I think that anyone chucking a fag end out of the car should also be fined for littering.

Ish

Biscuits_AB said:
The issue there is littering, not smoking.

It’s not the smoking that makes them inconsiderate twats, they’re just inconsiderate twats.

I don’t smoke while I’m driving. Driving would spoil my enjoyment of a good cigar.

If you're lighting up with one hand and have a fag in the other hand then obviously you've not got any hands on the wheel.
Has this numpty ever actually seen someone light a cigarette? I seem to remember that the mouth is usually involved. :?

B

Biscuits_AB

Chinggis said:
Biscuits_AB said:
The issue there is littering, not smoking.

It’s not the smoking that makes them inconsiderate twats, they’re just inconsiderate twats.

I don’t smoke while I’m driving. Driving would spoil my enjoyment of a good cigar.
Yeah, yeah, goody f*cking two shoes. Do one.

ishinryu said:
This will probably just be used by the plod to assign blame at any crash in the future. If you were smoking during a crash, the plod are likely to do you for driving without due care and attention.

However, being a biker I must agree. The amount of fag ash that get flicked out of the cars that then ends up in my face pisses me off.

I think that anyone chucking a fag end out of the car should also be fined for littering.

Ish
How on earth do you get ash in your face on a motorbike,just wind speed factor for one. when your doing 100+ in country lanes, ignoring the highway code most of the time,
Causing motorist to heavy brake, when cutting up , when overtaking and cutting back in to late?????????
I think you are making this up just to jump on the band wagon.
I say this as i was a biker for many years, never once had ash flicked in my face, perhaps its the way you ride or perhaps your mistaken with bugs lots of bugs.

exbleep

On ROPS
On ROPs
Are they going to make automatic cars compulsory? Obviously, taking your hand off the wheel to change gear also means you're not in control.
And seeing the number of prats on mobile phones when I was driving home today, they can't even enforce the laws they've got, let alone start making stupid new ones.

Funny that should come up, done a bit of agency work yesterday, and while in the transport office, in come the union rep, i was rolling a smoke before going to the smoking area, he looked at me and said" hope your not going to smoke in the wagon mate, theres a law against it." in rather an aggressive manner, to which i replied, " and who may you be ?", me not knowing, so he gave me his full title. To which i replied, " well you better pick up the phone and get yourself another driver, b*llocks". With that i picked up my bag, and started to walk, the transport manager said where are you off, i said back to bed, it being 05.00.hrs. With that he chased the union rep out, by this time i was down the corridor, he shouted me back and said take no notice mate, he lets his job go to his head. I then put my point across, i respect other peoples opinions, and i try to abide by the law as far as smoking goes, but because i do smoke i am not a secound class citizen, and don't wish to be treated so.
Any way i done the job, but my point is, this nanny state just goes to far at times, i some times feel as if i'm being dictaeted to all the time, by little hitlers, forgive me for asking this, but is this not a free country?.