Smoking drivers risk prosecution

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by johnboyzzz, Sep 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good. I'm sick to death of seeing the c*nts flicking dog ends into the streets from their cars.

2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Correct :roll:

3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Rearrange the following into a well known phrase or saying...

OFF. RIGHT. FUCK.

4. It will never be enforceable, cameras only catch speeders.

There are some many idiots on the road that get away with dangerous, aggressive behaviour.

This just gets added to another one of those stupid laws, surely this should have been bought in before the likes of prosecuting someone for drinking water whilst stationery at a set of lights (a little while back).

Blah

5. Right...off..f*ck? What's that mean then?

6. Right, **** off?

7. Have to agree with that, got one in the head on my Motorbike once, he was missing his wing mirror shortly after

8. Why? Did someone throw a dimp at that too?

9. They can smoke in their cars if they want, they should just have the common decency to use the f*cking ashtrays. Sign of the times though. Ignorant grotty c*nts just prefer to use the street.

10. This will probably just be used by the plod to assign blame at any crash in the future. If you were smoking during a crash, the plod are likely to do you for driving without due care and attention.

However, being a biker I must agree. The amount of fag ash that get flicked out of the cars that then ends up in my face pisses me off.

I think that anyone chucking a fag end out of the car should also be fined for littering.

Ish

11. The issue there is littering, not smoking.

It’s not the smoking that makes them inconsiderate twats, they’re just inconsiderate twats.

I don’t smoke while I’m driving. Driving would spoil my enjoyment of a good cigar.

12. Has this numpty ever actually seen someone light a cigarette? I seem to remember that the mouth is usually involved. :?

13. Yeah, yeah, goody f*cking two shoes. Do one.

14. My, my, we ARE touchy today!