smoking ban will see me on the dole

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by nodigitsever, Feb 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. as i refuse to use our bus station after it becomes no smoking in July, therefore I will not be able to get to and from my work

end of story!
  2. Well if you're on the dole, you wont be able to afford to smoke anyway.
    It all works out quite nicely doesn't it.
  3. Chuffed to fcuk you dirty cnut.
  4. With all the fag breaks that you effin smokers take no one will notice your gone, ........................oh we will notice cause the place will smell better and no fag ends lying about.
  5. I cant fcukin wait.
  6. i will as will be forced into a life of crime!, after all it pays dont it?
  7. I'd rather you smoke where ever you want when ever you want. The sooner you are eaten by lung cancer the better for all of us you worthless pr1ck.
  8. You don't seem bright enough to make it as a successful career criminal, still, I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends in prison.
    You may want to practice sticking your fist up your ar$e now, you don't want to get caught crying on your first big date.
  9. Another well-observed thread with a link to current affairs or HM Forces. How thoughtfully crafted, how cunningly worded, so the reader is drawn into a whirlpool of conflicting thoughts and ends up doubting his own sanity...

Alternatively just don't smoke in the bus station.

But as an aside, what about the army of snoopers that is being touted to capture on video those who light up illicitly? Wouldn't the money be better spent on real policemen and women?
  10. Fúcking great!

I think, If you are going to stop pushing trolleys, you should go one step further and blow parliament up, see how much you like that smoke, fúckwit.
  11. Can't wait for the smoking ban, I'll be able to go out for a pint then. Should have done it YEARS ago.

12. Alternativly - Give up smoking!
  13. Give up smoking and save £150 a month (if you're a 20 a day tabber). Rather than being unemployed sat in your stinking council house with your stained grundies eating microchips and rustlers burgers, watching Jeremy Kyle and wandering if you could appear on it, you could be better off, healthier and still employed - go figure.
  14. I don't smoke mate - NEVER have. We have one non-smoking pub here and thats where I go - when the smoking ban comes in I'll have more choice - may even start to use the local just a 5 min walk there and 20 mins back. I refuse to go anywhere where people smoke.

BT. :thumright:
  15. Hmm, strangley, the smell of smoke is what is required of a pub for me, even if I don't smoke, it just seems right.