Smokin Aces

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Mr Happy, Mar 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

I managed to see this movie last night, I highly recommend you wait until its on DVD and then buy it - its a movie you'll want to watch several times due to the plot twists etc.

Fun, gory, not obvious, star studded (ben afleck dies quickly but in the meantime Ray Liotta, Andy Garcia, Ryan Reynolds (there's a comer if ever I've seen one) and Jeremy Piven plays his role excellently, for those that have only seen him in light comedy roles he does REALLY well.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0475394/

I am also informed from IMDB that the DVD's might include alternate endings..

I would liken this movie to KILLING ZOE by Roger Avary (with a bit of guidence from Tarantino)

2. I've seen it too, and recommend it to everyone....

I did feel a bit stupid at the end when the major plot twist was revealed..Its so f*cking obvious!

3. I saw this in america a few months back, didn't like it myself.

Although some would say it resembled a Tarantino flick, which I suppose is a great compliment to the director.

4. Oh yeah! that was a bit obvious BUT I watched it sober, alert and comfortable and still missd it. I can't talk more now, I've got to send a letter to that nice man Cameron in Opposition for planning on increasing air-taxes so much, it makes so much sense when he explains it. We ARE under taxed.