smokey and the bandit

Having watched smokey and the bandit last night on itv3 I have now decided that it is the best(worst) movie in cinema history!

Does anyone else have any favourites? answers on a postcard to the usual address

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
Good call, thoroughly crappy but strangely good film -

However, I suggest this would be better off in another thread? We just don't get the weight of expert crap-film readership in the TA Forum :)

mad max. beats the hell out of police camera action!!

I'd have to agree with Polar69 on the Cannonball Run.

Utterly pointless film, eclectic cast, great cars, copious in jokes (including James Bond and Smokey and the Bandit). In other words, a bunch of mates making a stupid film together as an excuse for a huge pish up!!!

Brilliant

Irréversible

Harrowing but gets your mind going!

Watching a blokes head being flattened using a fire extinuisher in fully technicolour glory (or should I say gory... narf narf) was a bit of a chore after the first 15 seconds.

"Dark Star" what a classic, the alien creature is quite obviously a space-hopper, and the entire film is so bad its good.

Capt Cheeky said:
Irréversible

Harrowing but gets your mind going!

Watching a blokes head being flattened using a fire extinuisher in fully technicolour glory (or should I say gory... narf narf) was a bit of a chore after the first 15 seconds.
Confirmed. A great film but not for the faint-hearted, and certainly not one for the ladies , unless subway ****-rape is your thing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thecoops DIY 45
crimsonhussar The Intelligence Cell 13
R Multinational HQ 11