smokey and the bandit

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Ranger, Jul 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having watched smokey and the bandit last night on itv3 I have now decided that it is the best(worst) movie in cinema history!

Does anyone else have any favourites? answers on a postcard to the usual address

2. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Good call, thoroughly crappy but strangely good film -

However, I suggest this would be better off in another thread? We just don't get the weight of expert crap-film readership in the TA Forum :)

3. Cannon Ball run

4. sadly, culture is dead in the TA.

5. jmj

jmj Old-Salt

Death Race 2000

Quality film!

6. mad max. beats the hell out of police camera action!!

7. I'd have to agree with Polar69 on the Cannonball Run.

Utterly pointless film, eclectic cast, great cars, copious in jokes (including James Bond and Smokey and the Bandit). In other words, a bunch of mates making a stupid film together as an excuse for a huge pish up!!!

Brilliant

8. Irréversible

Harrowing but gets your mind going!

Watching a blokes head being flattened using a fire extinuisher in fully technicolour glory (or should I say gory... narf narf) was a bit of a chore after the first 15 seconds.

9. "Dark Star" what a classic, the alien creature is quite obviously a space-hopper, and the entire film is so bad its good.

10. Seconded - although Death Ralley 2000 is funny also :D

11. Confirmed. A great film but not for the faint-hearted, and certainly not one for the ladies , unless subway ****-rape is your thing.

12. Excellent film! The parody of the Bowman/Hal exchages in 2001 with the planet busting bombs are hilarious.

13. Surf Nazi's must die!