Smokers!!! We have rights you know!!!!!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Shortfinals, Jan 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok it’s the final straw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No smoking in the mess bar! Jes*s!!!! It’s bad enough that our liberties and freedom of speech are virtually non-existent but to stop us having a smokey treat whilst sipping a few cold ones has just killed off all that was good about the Army. You can go to war with a tab in your mouth but you could face disciplinary action for smoking closer than 10 m to a doorway. Well court marshal me!!!!! :x

2. As you wish :twisted:

3. Why should I, as a non-smoker, have to put up with your cancer causing habit in my home? ie, the Sgt's Mess.

4. Good..................It's my home too. And if i want to smoke then i will. It's a National institution and if its good enough for Jeremy Clarkson and fellow soldier Prince H then its good enough for me! :p

5. I bet you don't. :wink:

6. Court MARTIAL

Surely ?

7. Bet i do................... I already freely fill my room with the aroma of marlboro and I might even get up a 2 in the morning just to walk around the mess sharing said aroma…………. I might even double tab!

8. Or courts martial even.

9. On that bombshell.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/03012007/144/prince-wills-fire.html

10. Yes i know he's supposed to give up......But we all know that's b***ox. Once a smoker always a smoker. Nothing like a wet cam net and a hot brew with a smokey treat!!!!!!

11. Come on gents is that it! Hey break the chains of worring about CR's and tell these idiots what you think!!!!!!!!!! It won't get any better you know.
    First smoking next what???????????????????????????????????

12. A ban on using question marks hopefully......

13. I have enjoyed many a fag and a pint in the Sgts' Mess bar and I too was as gutted as you when they banned it in our Mess too.

So I gave up.......

You stink, fcuk off and smoke outside you cancerous cnut. :D

14. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I agree with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

My mess has gone fag-free (and thats nothing to do with the last remaining gay being posted) and its bliss.

No longer do my clothes reek of stale fags, especially after a do.

The just reek of stale beer, port and p1ss.