smocks/upgraders

cruisecontrol said:
copey, thanks for that. (1) im married
(2)not a red arrse (like you)
(3) my kit is spot on. ( fact )
so out of three you got them all wrong better luck next time, go and warm your brain up then come back.
1. you must be bitter.
2. ive done 16 years which makes you the red arrse
3.good it should be

it keeps my fingers really supple though 8)

can someone help an old geezer who's been a civvie for yonks. why the feck would someone want to put tape over buttons, whether in the field or not..?? :roll:

then we will just get the next best thing.........male tech!!

funny.....very funny......but from my experience there's only one thing male techs are any good at.......I think i will leave that as an open ended comment!!!!

beerkeg said:
funny.....very funny......but from my experience there's only one thing male techs are any good at.......I think i will leave that as an open ended comment!!!!
what's that then, please tell?

I dont think you understand blagger.......thats where people get the chance to add there own comment.....

Although i would have expected you to tell stories of how techs fall asleep on duty.....

And at that point.....Im off to do some homework!!!!

well it did make me chuckle when the duty grape vine headed my way with that little story!!!

blagger said:
then we will just get the next best thing.........male tech!!
Obviously a reference to the fact that male techs are fine precision workmen who could easily adapt their precise skills to such a simple task as sewing on a button. :lol:

not quite......more to the point if a woman is not available to closest thing to resembling one is a male tech

cheers anyway

blagger said:
not quite......more to the point if a woman is not available to closest thing to resembling one is a male tech
Well as it was obvious that that's who this thread was aimed at even using your logic they dont need tape then do they. :p

whateva