Smith&Wesoon MP 15-22 PC help

Sometime back I got a Smith & Wesson performance centre M4 clone and bloody good fun its been too.

Sadly Ive managed to lose the extractor components and they can't be found anywhere, this seems to be a common fault with the gun.

Ive spoken to the importer, they say S&W are aware but we are in a back log of spares and it could take weeks if not months to rectify.

If anyone is in the US or a non UK country and can source one I'd give oral, pay, beg you name it to get the bits.

Can anyone help?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Sometime back I got a Smith & Wesson performance centre M4 clone and bloody good fun its been too.

Sadly Ive managed to lose the extractor components and they can't be found anywhere, this seems to be a common fault with the gun.

Ive spoken to the importer, they say S&W are aware but we are in a back log of spares and it could take weeks if not months to rectify.

If anyone is in the US or a non UK country and can source one I'd give oral, pay, beg you name it to get the bits.

Can anyone help?
What exactly is missing? If it's just a small component like an extractor claw or plunger, I know a man who can probably make you a new one.

Can anyone help?
I am coming to the UK the week of August 12 and could bring the parts if you tell me exactly what you need and i could then post them from the UK to you.

I found this on a S&W forum:

s&w404760000 firing pin :13.00
s&w404770000 firing pin spring :2.00
s&w404780000 pin, coil spring :1.00
s&w315430000 .22 extractor rev :5.00
s&w315610000 extractor spring :1.00
s&w406130000 extractor plunger :5.00

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Might be worth purchasing a job lot and selling them on for a tidy profit. There are bound to be a few other people out there in the same situation.

Capitalism, it's for winners.

Its the performance centre MP 15-22

Not sure of part numbers, do you have paypal so I can pay you?

I could do with two sets as they appear to be a failing part.

Aparently the Performance centre ones are different to the standard 15-22s

Really grateful mate

I can just see the headline:-

Retired USMC Colonel arrested at Heathrow. Police smash major criminal weapons importation scheme. Streets safe once again.

Chantelle Chav quoted as saying "I was so scared like, he was festooned with machine guns".

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I can just see the headline:-

Retired USMC Colonel arrested at Heathrow. Police smash major criminal weapons importation scheme. Streets safe once again.

Chantelle Chav quoted as saying "I was so scared like, he was festooned with machine guns".
'Festooned?' You are a tease.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PartTimePongo The Intelligence Cell 3
A The Intelligence Cell 6
GunnersQuadrant The Intelligence Cell 15