Smells like Teen P*ssy: hot childrens TV actresses

#1
One of the fun aspects of having a sprog is of course children's TV. One of the best aspects of modern children's TV is that the actors and actresses tend to be over 18 so as not to interrupt their schooling (although certain modern American shows like Hannah Montana and iCarly use actresses which are actually the age they are playing... which is just WRONG! Unless you are Gary glitter, of course...)

So, gentlemen, the rules of the game are:

1. Must be over 18 at the time of filming / photograph;
2. Must be in a show intended for consumption by the under 18's and portraying an under 18.

Your starter for 10 is the very yummy Vicky Longley, the very blonde star of Nickelodeon's "Genie in the House" ( that would be the one on the left here:)



Best of all, which I didn't realise for a long time because I was watching the show dubbed in Dutch, is that she is British and so probably not uptight like so many young American actresses...
 

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#3
I give you the utterly lovely India de Beaufort:



Who starred alongside the ever irascible Basil:



That's one lucky fox I tells ya
 
#7
Bollox to the rules.
1. The one armed bandit from cbeebies
2. The two birds from Danis House on CBBC
3. One of the girls who wore knee length socks on MI High
4. The asian bird form the Sarah Jane adventures
5. The dirty tarts from High School Musical (even the fat one).

Not on tv but the work experience teen who was at my daughters school (trust me on this) very attractive.
 
#10
ctauch said:
butters said:
her off lazytown!
Fucking kiddie fiddler are you?
Stefanie (Julianna Rose Mauriello) was not 18 at time of filming. She was born 1991 was in LazyTown from 2004-2007 appeared as an extra in 2008.

Although she is now of age, she has not appeared in any kiddie films, or shows.
Age of consent in the UK is 16, not 18. She is, therefore, not jailbait but a legitimate conquest.
 

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#11
Colonel Mendonca's sister who was the MILF in 'My Parent's are Aliens'. Before anybody asks I watched Kiddy TV in BFBSland - not much choice.
 

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#13
ctauch said:
ottar said:
Age of consent in the UK is 16, not 18. She is, therefore, not jailbait but a legitimate conquest.
Well that clears it up, Mr. Glitter..she was only 16 in the last year of the show. So I take it you only have a tug at her image in the last few episodes of the last season and not to any earlier episodes where the young lass wasn't 16.
And it's 15 in Iceland just to salve your corrupted conscience and morals. :D
 
#15
rampant said:
ctauch said:
ottar said:
Age of consent in the UK is 16, not 18. She is, therefore, not jailbait but a legitimate conquest.
Well that clears it up, Mr. Glitter..she was only 16 in the last year of the show. So I take it you only have a tug at her image in the last few episodes of the last season and not to any earlier episodes where the young lass wasn't 16.
And it's 15 in Iceland just to salve your corrupted conscience and morals. :D
Take her to Spain and it's 13 :eek:
 
#16
Erm, a lot of those countries with lower ages of consent also have closeness-of-age conditions for under 18's or under 21's.

Rules of the game were 18 cos I don't like the thought of you old, fat & hairy buggers tugging yourselves off over girls who are still legally children...
 
#19
stoatman said:
Rules of the game were 18 cos I don't like the thought of you old, fat & hairy buggers tugging yourselves off over girls who are still legally children...
Aww so that means 3 years till I'm allowed to mention British tennis sensation Laura Robson :cry:
 
#20
ottar said:
ctauch said:
butters said:
her off lazytown!
Fucking kiddie fiddler are you?
Stefanie (Julianna Rose Mauriello) was not 18 at time of filming. She was born 1991 was in LazyTown from 2004-2007 appeared as an extra in 2008.

Although she is now of age, she has not appeared in any kiddie films, or shows.
Age of consent in the UK is 16, not 18. She is, therefore, not jailbait but a legitimate conquest.
With extra points for difficulty as she bats for the other side ;)
 

Latest Threads

New Posts