Smells like Teen P*ssy: hot childrens TV actresses

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by stoatman, Jul 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. One of the fun aspects of having a sprog is of course children's TV. One of the best aspects of modern children's TV is that the actors and actresses tend to be over 18 so as not to interrupt their schooling (although certain modern American shows like Hannah Montana and iCarly use actresses which are actually the age they are playing... which is just WRONG! Unless you are Gary glitter, of course...)

So, gentlemen, the rules of the game are:

1. Must be over 18 at the time of filming / photograph;
    2. Must be in a show intended for consumption by the under 18's and portraying an under 18.

Your starter for 10 is the very yummy Vicky Longley, the very blonde star of Nickelodeon's "Genie in the House" ( that would be the one on the left here:)

Best of all, which I didn't realise for a long time because I was watching the show dubbed in Dutch, is that she is British and so probably not uptight like so many young American actresses...
  2. Stuff the back half of rule 2... Sarah Jane Honeywell from Ceebeebies is a trained contortionist....
  3. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I give you the utterly lovely India de Beaufort:

Who starred alongside the ever irascible Basil:

That's one lucky fox I tells ya
  4. I wish to sniff this one..
  5. her off lazytown!
  6. I give you Melissa Joan Hart as:

7. Bollox to the rules.
    1. The one armed bandit from cbeebies
    2. The two birds from Danis House on CBBC
    3. One of the girls who wore knee length socks on MI High
    4. The asian bird form the Sarah Jane adventures
    5. The dirty tarts from High School Musical (even the fat one).

Not on tv but the work experience teen who was at my daughters school (trust me on this) very attractive.
  8. Whats that legs you wish to shag her or look like her?

Any way I think she quailifes as a MILF now supposed to be a right dirty 'un as well
  9. Dani Harmer from CBBC 'Dani's House'

10. Age of consent in the UK is 16, not 18. She is, therefore, not jailbait but a legitimate conquest.
  11. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Colonel Mendonca's sister who was the MILF in 'My Parent's are Aliens'. Before anybody asks I watched Kiddy TV in BFBSland - not much choice.
  12. They're old enough when they leave school.
    And they leave school at 15.30. :twisted:
  13. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

And it's 15 in Iceland just to salve your corrupted conscience and morals. :D

14. isn't that Tracy Beaker?? 8O [​IMG]
  15. Take her to Spain and it's 13 :eek: