Smelling like a Cunt!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sebcoe, Oct 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In order to shift my gut, I have started "Spinning" in the Gym, as you would expect its gets hot and I get very sweaty, last friday my
    sports kit smelt like a fanny, not the horrid fish type, but that musty pugent smell that even freshly scrubbed fannies smell like!!

No Jarod I am not turning, so dont PM me for Anal favors, but my concern is, are my hormoanes changing, I still fancy birds, but smelling like a cunt is worring

Any other arrser concerned that things are changing?
  2. you are a cunt....stop worrying!
  3. Stop taking the hormones love, it's not for you. PM Legs for further advice.
  4. Have you considered dhobying your kit once in a while you fucking grot.
    • Like Like x 11
  5. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

There was a PO on my last ship who always had the unmistakable air of fresh jizz after a good workout.

Incidentally he was also a complete cunt.
  6. Spinning is for burds and hermers. How do you know what cunt smells like if you're a receiver of swollen goods?
    • Like Like x 2
  7. By 'I've started spinning' you mean you've been smashed on remedial fatty PT and now you smell worse than you started with.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. images-26.jpeg
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Dhobied after use, Ironed & folded to the Globe & Laurel size!! not Grots here!! ( apart from some totty I may of had in the past)
  10. Semen is a unique smell, I've hastily stuffed my wilting erection away whilst dabbing furiously at my splattered t shirt just for her to poke her head round the door, twitch her nostrils and say 'enjoy that did you? and how does you wanking help us to conceive?' I hadn't the heart to tell her I was teasing out 4 a day..

I've heard Zumba is fun, if you like watching porky council house dwellers gyrating and body popping in front of a dwarfish Latino male in Mr Motivator skiddies..
    • Like Like x 1
  11. buy womens knickers for £5, preferably the sort that teenage girls would wear.

wear during work out.

log onto the internet pretending to be a 17yo nympho girl and sell them for £X00-£X000 to sad old perverts.

become millionair.
  12. Did he fart during his workout?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Burgess' Anchovy Sauce is a condiment, not a deodorant.

14. Well in that case are you sure that your missus isn't slyly skiffing you with fanny batter before you go to the gym?