Smeerist wants his old job back.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Biped, Jul 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Damian 'The Retard' McBride has been interviewed on BBC Radio (because they like Labour and smeerists, they do) and has said that he is very sorry for being naughty, he loves his boss, who, being an open and honest (not to mention highly skilled and able) Prime Minister, had every right to be apoplectic with rage and righteous indignation when McBride got caught.

McBride went on to say that he was deeply humbled, completely ashamed of his behaviour, and didn't like not having a job, and it was cold outside.

Further to this, he gave the names of other people who had said naughty things about cyclops in the hope that Gordon 'My Hero' McBrown would see his way clear to allowing his most humble and loving servant back in the rear entrance, to serve alongside The Lord High Mandelson.

Any suggestion that McBride was attempting to 'do a Mandelson' was immediately rebutted by both Lord Mandelson of Foy and Lord Prince McBride of Smeer and Grease-up.

BBC Link

2. The thrust of this snivelling interview was to underline what a decent man the 'Clown' Brown is - nothing whatsoever to do with McBride's behaviour.

This government is now so bereft of ideas that Mr. Mandelson is wheeled out on every subject from Defence (he likes chinless wonders remember) to making batteries in Labour's sole remaining stronghold.

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I mistakenly thought it was a gambit by the 'cretin of slime' to get his job back, rather than a mere eulogy of the PM, though it IS in the gambit.

4. I believe TfL have vacancies for barrier staff...He appears to have the requisite personal charm.