Smeerist wants his old job back.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Damian 'The Retard' McBride has been interviewed on BBC Radio (because they like Labour and smeerists, they do) and has said that he is very sorry for being naughty, he loves his boss, who, being an open and honest (not to mention highly skilled and able) Prime Minister, had every right to be apoplectic with rage and righteous indignation when McBride got caught.

McBride went on to say that he was deeply humbled, completely ashamed of his behaviour, and didn't like not having a job, and it was cold outside.

Further to this, he gave the names of other people who had said naughty things about cyclops in the hope that Gordon 'My Hero' McBrown would see his way clear to allowing his most humble and loving servant back in the rear entrance, to serve alongside The Lord High Mandelson.

Any suggestion that McBride was attempting to 'do a Mandelson' was immediately rebutted by both Lord Mandelson of Foy and Lord Prince McBride of Smeer and Grease-up.

BBC Link

Damian McBride, the Downing Street aide who quit over Tory e-mail smears, says Gordon Brown was so angry about the messages he could hardly speak.

In his first broadcast interview since he resigned, the former special adviser told the BBC he was ashamed of the lurid e-mails he wrote from Number 10.

He left his post in April after a blogger revealed their contents.

Mr McBride said when he spoke to the prime minister about the messages there was no question he would have to leave.

The former adviser's job was to manage the way the press treated Mr Brown.

But e-mails he wrote from his Downing Street computer making false accusations about senior Conservatives landed on the front pages of the newspapers.

Election 'mishandled'

In the messages, Mr McBride made obscene and unfounded claims about David Cameron's and George Osborne's personal lives.

He called the suggestions "a few ideas I've been working on for Red Rag" - a reference to a Labour website.

At the time of his resignation, Mr McBride apologised for the "inappropriate and juvenile content of my e-mails, and the offence they have caused".

Now, in an interview with BBC Radio 5 Live's Victoria Derbyshire programme, as well as expressing his regret over the smears, he also admitted mishandling coverage of a mooted general election in the autumn of 2007.

He goes on to accuse former government ministers, such as North Tyneside MP Stephen Byers, of vitriolic briefings against Mr Brown.

Mr McBride, who had a reputation for staunchly defending his boss, admits it was part of his job to respond to those attacks.

Listen to the full interview with Damian McBride on BBC Radio 5 Live from 1000 BST on Monday.

The thrust of this snivelling interview was to underline what a decent man the 'Clown' Brown is - nothing whatsoever to do with McBride's behaviour.

This government is now so bereft of ideas that Mr. Mandelson is wheeled out on every subject from Defence (he likes chinless wonders remember) to making batteries in Labour's sole remaining stronghold.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
lsquared said:
The thrust of this snivelling interview was to underline what a decent man the 'Clown' Brown is - nothing whatsoever to do with McBride's behaviour.

This government is now so bereft of ideas that Mr. Mandelson is wheeled out on every subject from Defence (he likes chinless wonders remember) to making batteries in Labour's sole remaining stronghold.
I mistakenly thought it was a gambit by the 'cretin of slime' to get his job back, rather than a mere eulogy of the PM, though it IS in the gambit.

I believe TfL have vacancies for barrier staff...He appears to have the requisite personal charm.

Biped said:
Damian 'The Retard' McBride has been interviewed on BBC Radio (because they like Labour and smeerists, they do) and has said that he is very sorry for being naughty, he loves his boss, who, being an open and honest (not to mention highly skilled and able) Prime Minister, had every right to be apoplectic with rage and righteous indignation when McBride got caught.

McBride went on to say that he was deeply humbled, completely ashamed of his behaviour, and didn't like not having a job, and it was cold outside.
"quote"

When I heard this I translated it to mean "I'm sorry I got caught, if I can have my job back I won't get caught again".