Smarties

BMI of 31.2. Be honest, what you really want is join the SAS. The parachute regiment is just a stepping stone.

WAH! You may use the below as your avatar.

Attachments

You don't actually need to be that fit to do P Company, it's just one of those myths that gets put about...

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
Hi guys,

Im 22 years old. Bit Fat...alright 16st, really fat, 5'11, big built, massively unhealthy and since 17 when i nearly broke me playing rugby i haven't done any exercise.
Your looking at someone who goes up 4 flights of stairs and is bollocksed by the end of it.

I wanna join the Paras, i've been in and done my Barb Test, got 77? dunno if thats good or not, was attempted to be persuaded out of it but have made up my mind and its either paras or rifles for me.

I've managed to find a PTI who is either from P company or trained with P company as he has wings who's willing to basically do a 1on1 session with me 3-4 times a week and go over fitness, lifestyle and nutritional changes to get me into the shape i'd need to be to pass, i am mentally tough and i really bloody want it so i know i'll do it regardless.

Just wondering if anyone on here can shed some light on how long they think it could take me to get there? Considering i've now quit drinking and smoking in order to aid the change.

Cheers gents let me know

Bore off you Fat Cnut!!

Bore off you Fat Cnut!!
Hey PRT, do you have any advice for a 49yr old asthmatic who knows how to carry a log and who has always dreamed of wearing a smock? I burned my own beard off with a blow torch so I reckon I've got the staying power required.

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
Hey PRT, do you have any advice for a 49yr old asthmatic who knows how to carry a log and who has always dreamed of wearing a smock? I burned my own beard off with a blow torch so I reckon I've got the staying power required.
Fcuk yer KOtB Make your RV,s learn French and get off the Treadmill, you know you want to do the fan Dance...

Bore off you Fat Cnut!!
I see you are in your 'Help' mode today, pity poor Rtheman when you get a shitty on!

By the way, I get paid today, just thought I'd let all the little Rug Rats know that it's
Pay Day................fcuking paupers!

I see you are in your 'Help' mode today, pity poor Rtheman when you get a shitty on!

By the way, I get paid today, just thought I'd let all the little Rug Rats know that it's
Pay Day................fcuking paupers!
Oi Arters, can you lend us a tenner? x

Once a fat man always a fat man, its in your greedy, idle genes.

Oi Arters, can you lend us a tenner? x
Show us yer dong and yer on.

So what? I get paid EVERY Friday.......so ner ner ne ner ner.
Ssssh, so do I, great innit!

But do you Slam yer tabs in Salute and Say your number.............. Thought Not Crow
Don't forget...."Pay and Pay Book correct, Sir"....mumbles like fcuk coz you've only got
17/6.....fcuking Sqn Funds took back the Fiver I owed 'em....."Sir, can I borrow.........

Well im real fuking glad you lot helped out? For a para Pararegtom ya sound like a bit of a twat?

cheers for the help to the actual guys with advice :)

Latest Threads