Smarties

#2
Could anyone over the age of puberty give a feck ?? :p

Daz
 

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
#4
Great picture CC, did you use the self timer or get one of your chums to take it ?

:lol:
 
#7
1223Taff said:
daz said:
Could anyone over the age of puberty give a feck ?? :p

Daz
My God you're a miserable cnut today!

I'm a miserable cnut everyday, do i care, do i feck :lol: :lol: :lol:

Daz

Ps, now piss off and eat you're Smarties like a good little baby
 

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
#11
Buster_Bloodvessel said:
1223Taff said:
The one time i belive the forces of Arrse can be used for some good, i'm met with this shite!
TUBE

:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
#12
Buster_Bloodvessel said:
1223Taff said:
The one time i belive the forces of Arrse can be used for some good, i'm met with this shite!
TUBE
Nahh, hexagon teehee :p :p :p :p

Ps 1223Taff, Is you're problem with the new shape the fact that you need to use more KY Jelly to shove it up you're sheeps arse ???? :wink: :wink: :wink:
 
#15
I'm sorry but this has no place in the naafi. It isn't going to cause offence and involves no misspelt swearwords. Sort it out people.
 
#16
BigJobs said:
I'm sorry but this has no place in the naafi. It isn't going to cause offence and involves no misspelt swearwords. Sort it out people.
Fúck the tubes. Bring on the boxes.

Why would anyone of service age give a damn?
 
#18
You're only pissed cos you could get eight tubes in your gob at once :wink:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chocolate_frog The NAAFI Bar 56

Similar threads

Top