Smart come backs

#1
This was quoted to me by a para, now i know they are good but i would really like a smart come back if anyone can think of one.

""Rather my sister a whore than my brother a craphat""
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#2
darbs said:
This was quoted to me by a para, now i know they are good but i would really like a smart come back if anyone can think of one.

""Rather my sister a whore than my brother a craphat""
Shame she was had by a bunch of them at once, and didn't get paid.
 
#3
darbs said:
This was quoted to me by a para, now i know they are good but i would really like a smart come back if anyone can think of one.

""Rather my sister a whore than my brother a craphat""
'Me and the lads know she's a whore and a cheap one at that'

Make sure you know where the door is before saying it though!
 
#6
I thought your brother was the whore and your sister the craphat.
 
B

Bottleosmoke

Guest
#7
"And not just a craphat but a cheap manwhore craphat who sucks cocks for fagbuts.............."
 
#8
darbs said:
This was quoted to me by a para, now i know they are good but i would really like a smart come back if anyone can think of one.

""Rather my sister a whore than my brother a craphat""
I've had them both. And your mum. At the same time.

You can adapt this sentence to order depending on how much you want filled in.
 
#10
darbs said:
This was quoted to me by a para, now i know they are good but i would really like a smart come back if anyone can think of one.

""Rather my sister a whore than my brother a craphat""
There is no comeback. In a para's eyes you are either going to be'

a) A craphat and therefore insignificant
b) A civvy and therefore insignificant
c) A doris and therefore insignificant

You've lost even before you've had chance to think of a comeback.

Never mind eh.
 
#12
darbs said:
This was quoted to me by a para, now i know they are good but i would really like a smart come back if anyone can think of one.

""Rather my sister a whore than my brother a craphat""
Darbs you're nearly 40 years old. Why not just tell him to fcuk off. I gather you're not even in the forces so why are you letting it bother you?

You could try the comeback 'You're correct in everything you say, please roundhouse me in the head'
 
#13
Always ask him why a para when was the last time a para unit actually parachuted into action - with in his life time - should become air cav!!!

... just catching me chopper now...
 
#14
Fanbasher said:
Always ask him why a para when was the last time a para unit actually parachuted into action - with in his life time - should become air cav!!!

... just catching me chopper now...
Or you could ask him to help you out with sentence construction and basic grammar.
 
#16
FiveAlpha said:
Fanbasher said:
Always ask him why a para when was the last time a para unit actually parachuted into action - with in his life time - should become air cav!!!

... just catching me chopper now...
Or you could ask him to help you out with sentence construction and basic grammar.
too busy finding pathfinders in the jungle - plus what the feck would a para know about grammer? He'd just think its another term for growler.
 
#17
darbs said:
This was quoted to me by a para, now i know they are good but i would really like a smart come back if anyone can think of one.

""Rather my sister a whore than my brother a craphat""
Come back with "So how is Arnhem nowadays".

May I suggest wearing the latest in Go Faster shoes, standing near an exit, and having a very fast car warmed up and ready to go before papping off.
 
#18
"Go on then .. I 'll be out of the fcuking jail before youre out of the fcuking Hospital"

Heard about a week ago from a lad being told by a drunk chav that he was going to get a kicking.
 
#20
Funbags said:
"Go on then .. I 'll be out of the fcuking jail before youre out of the fcuking Hospital"

Heard about a week ago from a lad being told by a drunk chav that he was going to get a kicking.
Have to say that's one of the best comebacks i have heard for ages, probably an old one but a good one at that.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top