Small Penis Question

Oyibo

LE
A confession - I am crap at selling stuff, so I need a bit of advice for a sensible price for one of my penis extensions in France:

1627328298220.png

58,500kms. 2008. Remapped to 354BHP at the wheels (measured on a 4x4 dyno in Switzerland) with non-standard exhaust. Fairly original with none of the wide-boy mods that one tends to find in the UK.

Goes like stink.

In the UK one can swap one of these for a Pot Noodle, but they seem very expensive in France. Does anyone have any idea of a reasonable price?

Winter 3.jpg

Have you looked on AutoScout.Fr, or similar?

CC_TA

LE
A confession - I am crap at selling stuff, so I need a bit of advice for a sensible price for one of my penis extensions in France:

View attachment 591857

58,500kms. 2008. Remapped to 354BHP at the wheels (measured on a 4x4 dyno in Switzerland) with non-standard exhaust. Fairly original with none of the wide-boy mods that one tends to find in the UK.

Goes like stink.

In the UK one can swap one of these for a Pot Noodle, but they seem very expensive in France. Does anyone have any idea of a reasonable price?

View attachment 591859
75p for a 90g pot at Tesco.

Oyibo

LE
Have you looked on AutoScout.Fr, or similar?

I have, but the prices vary wildly. Between EUR 10,000 and EUR 59,000.

I was thinking about EUR 18,000, but to be honest I haven't a clue what they are worth in France.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I have, but the prices vary wildly. Between EUR 10,000 and EUR 59,000.

I was thinking about EUR 18,000, but to be honest I haven't a clue what they are worth in France.
Is there a Subaru dealers nearby? Dont show them yours, just say that you are interested in one similar to yours and see what they say.

Oyibo

LE
Is there a Subaru dealers nearby? Dont show them yours, just say that you are interested in one similar to yours and see what they say.

Good shout. I'll give that a go.

As an aside, I have had a lot of interest from locals at 18k. But there are also a lot of weirdos in this neck of the woods who answer to ads with long conversations about their personal problems! Hey ho!

I just don't know what the fvck they are worth - the prices vary so much.

Alternatively take it along somewhere and see what they will offer you for it as a part exchange amount........then add some on for a private sale.

I'm kack at selling stuff too.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Alternatively take it along somewhere and see what they will offer you for it as a part exchange amount........then add some on for a private sale.

Thing is a garage will offer a low price to buy yours @Oyibo so you ask how much to buy one and then of course as you are a private seller, selling as “sold as seen“ just advertise at the price the garage/dealer said it would cost but add ONO and see what happens.
Ask around at a few dealers, inter web is your friend state exactly what you‘re after and you should get a good idea of what your model is worth.
Good luck.

Oyibo

LE

Looking at moving back to Blightly, so not interested in part-exchange.

I am, however, interested in scaring the shite out of timewasters and testpilots. It's scary fast.

philc

LE
What about some Subaru owners club show, take it along for a punt?

View attachment 591857

Goes like stink.

View attachment 591859

Lhd french spec ?

Looking at moving back to Blightly, so not interested in part-exchange.

I am, however, interested in scaring the shite out of timewasters and testpilots. It's scary fast.

I didn't mean for an actual part/ex, just to get a price off them for what they would offer you for it.

Oyibo

LE
What about some Subaru owners club show, take it along for a punt?

To be honest, most Subaru enthusiasts I have met are absolute weirdos. I know that the logical side of my brain says "just sell the car", but the angry side just wants to punch them all.

On a more sensible note, loads of locals have put me in touch with people who might be interested.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
To be honest, most Subaru enthusiasts I have met are absolute weirdos. I know that the logical side of my brain says "just sell the car", but the angry side just wants to punch them all.

On a more sensible note, loads of locals have put me in touch with people who might be interested.
You need an older owner, not the sort of weirdo who paints the wheel nuts red and listens to Mariah Carey
its a fine car for long distance alpine travel, the Swiss use them on the mountains like an Uber cuts through the big smoke
might be worth asking the garage that services it, or a local garage who sell a few cars, plus stick a notice in the window A Vendre style

Oyibo

LE
You need an older owner, not the sort of weirdo who paints the wheel nuts red and listens to Mariah Carey
its a fine car for long distance alpine travel, the Swiss use them on the mountains like an Uber cuts through the big smoke
might be worth asking the garage that services it, or a local garage who sell a few cars, plus stick a notice in the window A Vendre style

100%, as the people in Norn Iron say.

There's a few possible buyers, one of whom already has 4 Subarus.

But I have no idea what the price should be. I'm coming to the idea of if it's a good sale for me and a good buy for the other person, perhaps the price does not matter.

(Did I mention I am selling my house as well :-o )

Oyibo

LE
I didn't mean for an actual part/ex, just to get a price off them for what they would offer you for it.

Apologies - I see what you mean. It's worth a pop.

Truxx

LE
So if you find that scooby owners are a bit odd (although might I respectfully point out that, currently, you are one) then sell it to the weirdest in the hope, perhaps even expectation, that he will kill himself in it

take nothing short of 20k off him and thank your lucky stars it i s not green.