Small anti social behaviour problem....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mag_to_grid, Jan 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He'd make a brilliant Provost Sergeant. :D
  2. Can't see what the problem is, surely people are able to boot him in the head while he's standing up?
  3. I'd love to have a little inbred cnut like that round my way. I'd take great pleasure in filling him in on a weekly basis.
  4. By fcuk, I bet they were up all night thinking of that.
  5. Yeh, but if he sent for his equally vertically-challenged sister, the boot would be on the other foot as they say!
  6. This malignant little scrote's obviously almost made a living of being diddy. So much so, that folks are loath to do anything for fear of being accused of attacking somebody smaller than they are.

A very sophisticated, psychological approach is necessary. Drag the gosky little shite behind a skip/down an alley/onto a patch of wasteland/wherever, and kick seven sorts out of him. Thoroughly and repeatedly! Tis much more effective than an ASBO.

7. Drinking shorts can be a problem for some people.
  8. I'm not that far from Chorley, so if anyone wants to come over and have a few beers before going out to give this little sh1t a hoofing then they are welcome to come and stop over and enjoy the entertainment :D
    Beer and buffet will be provided (as long as you're not a Veggie/vegan)
    edit for fat fingers
  9. Id put the little cuunt on a leach and have him as a pet,can I buy him?
  10. [​IMG]

That's just special. Really it is...
  11. Fucking Hobbits.

We had someone like that around my way a few years ago. Someone soon gave him short-shrift, and booted the seven shades out of him. He soon bucked his ideas up.
  12. Looks as if he's already had a good kicking...
  13. That could have been Snow White trying to get him back in line.
  14. Count me in!