Slurry pervert is jailed for two years

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Blogg, Mar 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He's been doing it for years, I had a clip from the West Briton in 2005. That time he managed to set fire to a barn & kill a cow...

2. When officers found him he was covered in a large amount of slurry and mud, and was surrounded by tissues.

Were the tissues soiled?

3. As soon as he hits prison he is planning to start a "dirty protest"

4. He's in the shit now. Let's hope he came clean in court.

5. Perhaps he was using the tissues to clean up the slurry and mud? :rofl:

6. and that is justice? You can half kill a stranger, steal a car, burgle a house, fiddle £1000s on benefits and not see the inside of a prison cell. Have a w4nk next to a cow and hey presto - 2 years inside.

I'm not into that sort of thing myself (I prefer horses) but it sounds pretty harmless really, I mean, exactly who is his perversion hurting?

7. Now the question is... will he get his slurry factory stretched whilst doing porridge....

8. Job on the prison farm probably and a behaviour contract not to soil his copybook.

9. If he's sent to a prison which still has slopping out pales, he'll likely complain about that.

10. He's more likely to complain they don't have them.

11. At least it wasnt something as infectious as dogshit. Or catpiss. Rather grow ginger than that.

12. This is fucking outrageous, if a man can't roll around in the shit having a wank, it's a sad day for Britain. Next they'll be banning kids from wanking under the desk at their English teacher... it's wrong I tell you... wrong.