Slurry pervert is jailed for two years

He's been doing it for years, I had a clip from the West Briton in 2005. That time he managed to set fire to a barn & kill a cow...

Gallery Guru
When officers found him he was covered in a large amount of slurry and mud, and was surrounded by tissues.

Were the tissues soiled?
As soon as he hits prison he is planning to start a "dirty protest"
Perhaps he was using the tissues to clean up the slurry and mud? :rofl:
and that is justice? You can half kill a stranger, steal a car, burgle a house, fiddle £1000s on benefits and not see the inside of a prison cell. Have a w4nk next to a cow and hey presto - 2 years inside.

I'm not into that sort of thing myself (I prefer horses) but it sounds pretty harmless really, I mean, exactly who is his perversion hurting?
Now the question is... will he get his slurry factory stretched whilst doing porridge....
If he's sent to a prison which still has slopping out pales, he'll likely complain about that.

At least it wasnt something as infectious as dogshit. Or catpiss. Rather grow ginger than that.
This is fucking outrageous, if a man can't roll around in the shit having a wank, it's a sad day for Britain. Next they'll be banning kids from wanking under the desk at their English teacher... it's wrong I tell you... wrong.

Book Reviewer
As they say, "there but for the grace of God" yadda yadda yadda!
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fltpilot The NAAFI Bar 10
Fireplace The NAAFI Bar 49
Soldier_Why Current Affairs, News and Analysis 23