Slumdog Millionaire

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by dhgrainger1, Feb 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not sure if this has been done, but I went to see this with the missus at the weekend, and can give a good bloke's reccomendation to it! Didn't think I'd be too interested in it, but it really is cracking, and I don't normally like the type of film everyone is making it out to be! If you're fed up of pleasing the missus by takig her to see predictable, boring and un funny 'Rom-Coms', then go see this with her instead, you'll both enjoy it!

2. Totally agree- and see it in the cinema while you can- pretty sure the atmosphere and heavy bass won't be so good on a laptop, so you'll lose a lot of the charm.

3. I was expecting a fluffy feel-good movie. Feel-good my arrse - a bit gritty, that was.

4. absoloute sh1te - couldnt get past the first 20 mins. :twisted:

5. Have to agreee that it is a cracking, gritty film.
    Worth seeing.
    B

6. I actually enjoyed it.

The obvious bit when the young lad............... :D

7. So true! Unless you have a really good surround system, you will miss out on a lot of the atmosphere and feeling creating by the music and sound effects of the film. Cracking camera work, beautiful scenery and an awesome soundtrack combine in this film to create something that you cna really get immersed in.

8. Flight

Flight LE Book Reviewer

I would have been pissed off if I'd paid for a cinema ticket. Not bad, just not that good.