• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Slumdog Millionaire

Not sure if this has been done, but I went to see this with the missus at the weekend, and can give a good bloke's reccomendation to it! Didn't think I'd be too interested in it, but it really is cracking, and I don't normally like the type of film everyone is making it out to be! If you're fed up of pleasing the missus by takig her to see predictable, boring and un funny 'Rom-Coms', then go see this with her instead, you'll both enjoy it!

Totally agree- and see it in the cinema while you can- pretty sure the atmosphere and heavy bass won't be so good on a laptop, so you'll lose a lot of the charm.

R.D.D. said:
Totally agree- and see it in the cinema while you can- pretty sure the atmosphere and heavy bass won't be so good on a laptop, so you'll lose a lot of the charm.
So true! Unless you have a really good surround system, you will miss out on a lot of the atmosphere and feeling creating by the music and sound effects of the film. Cracking camera work, beautiful scenery and an awesome soundtrack combine in this film to create something that you cna really get immersed in.

Latest Threads