Sluice_Dweller is having a forum PARTY

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by abacus, Dec 21, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sloosy is having a party to celebrate her 1000th post which will happen this very evening.

It's a bring your own bottle party so do tell us all what you are drinking when you arrive and - seeing as she likes dressing up ;) - it is a fancy dress party so please suggest what the poster before you should be wearing :D

2. wow a party just for me- thanks Ab's.

Right I'll be on the vodka, lim and soda and I think Ab's you should dress as a fairy! hehehe

3. I thought Sluicy was a bloke ?

4. Southern Comfort and lemonade. Arriving approx 2200hrs.

Ab's should be dressed as the only gay in the village!

5. I'm drinking a pint of deisel and three buckets of sleeping pills in an effort to dismiss the thought of such gayness in the NAAFI

Abacus, mate....... You aren't Richard Madeley.... its his lifetime ambition to have a period.

Get a grip man

6. I'm drinking whisky.

MDN should arrive in full Highland Regalia

:lol:

started running already

7. I have got Vodka and MDN should wear some sheer stockings, suspender belts and a very tight string vest ........ oh and not forgetting the heels

8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Well I am on the vodka n coke (whisky kind of make me agressive and I have been invited to desist by the constabulary and medical professions).

Mind you the thought of Abs and MDN as Richard (Abs) and Judy (MDN) does not bear thinking about :wink:

Who needs an excuse for a party anyway?

9. Bloo should wear a potato sack

and she will still look better than me - bitch

10. spicee (spiced rum) and coke - is this FI or gay? ok, make it a pedigree (pint obviously)

11. He already does with 4 inch stilettoes and they are all pink coloured. Mind you if he showed up in full Highland regalia that would be interesting, especially if he wore a Badger's Head Sporran. What would he do with a Sgean Dubh? :twisted:

12. How interesting.

13. I'm drinking American "near frozen gnat's p*ss". Flashy should go dressed as the Queen. :twisted:

14. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Can an inanimate object die of dullness ?

I think I'll follow MDN's lead & top myself before the NAAFI is six foot under.

15. How very very dull

The point to remember is its about quality not quantity

1000 posts, big fcuking deal