Slugster patches - new total £1422.07 - Rarer than a thing that's very, very rarer!

I bunged another tenner in.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Great stuff @historicus, very kind of you. If you want me to send you Lot 1 (please say yes as Dinger would so love RMP shoulder titles for Xmas), DM me your address and I'll send.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer

historicus

Swinger
Great stuff @historicus, very kind of you. If you want me to send you Lot 1 (please say yes as Dinger would so love RMP shoulder titles for Xmas), DM me your address and I'll send.

Thanks - a very kind offer but I feel they should go to someone who knew her well - keep them up and see if you can get some extra cash in the pot for them.

Failing that you could send it all to theoriginalphantom so he can look like a North Korean Unicorn
the-medals.jpg

No amount of donations will stop me gaffer taping this patch to you, you topest Unicorn.
You've got to find me first. Only a few people on here know where I live and sluggy was one of them.

And look what happened to her.

Just sayin'.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Well we got over the £1400 mark, bloody great effort. She'll noo be happy that it's not a round number, but matters not.

So closing this down for now as no bugger wants the patches! They may make an appearance in the New Year in a thread 'Find the Slugs trail' but maybe they wont.

Well we got over the £1400 mark, bloody great effort. She'll noo be happy that it's not a round number, but matters not.

So closing this down for now as no bugger wants the patches! They may make an appearance in the New Year in a thread 'Find the Slugs trail' but maybe they wont.

One of the charity auctions we did a whole back was for a small glass Christmas tree with ornaments.
We got more money for promising to smash it.
So we did.

Latest Threads