Slugster patches - new total £1422.07 - Rarer than a thing that's very, very rarer!

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
In the process of clearing through 20 years of tat prior to moving in 2020 and I came across the above. I was just about to lob them into file 13, then I felt a warm, fart filled breeze waft by my head which cast a shadow that resembled a pair of scissors on to the wall I was now prefixed with; schoite!

Some in the 'know' are aware that Ang's pretend friend was called Snugpak and she even bought a 'pay-as-you-go' mobile from Tezzies so they could talk to each other at 3am because YOU bunch of selfish gits had blocked her! Anyhoo, she had TWO of these made, of which I have both; you won't find these anywhere, honest. And if for one minute you think of googling, just remember, scissors and slicingtons!

Lot 1 will run from now through to midnight 6 Dec 2019
Lot 2 will depend on Lot 1

Winner pays to David's Just Giving page and I, as the generous chap that I is, will pay the postage - If this is not exciting enough, I'll even throw in an H'orfficers Pip.

20191129_141355-1224x1632[1].jpg

She's watching

Last edited:
I'll start you off with a tenner

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Seeing as it's @ACAB night, I'm going to close lot 1 at 0001 hrs. Let's see if we can get it sold at £12.50

I would also imagine that our Septic members will be throwing Yankee dollars in order to own such unique tat, errr, memorabilia @Anonymous Yank

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
@slipperman just read on another thread that:

A. You're in a dusty environment having read afore mentioned post where @Old Stab becomes a top geezer.
B. Picture Slug
C. You're well on the way to being bladdered

So just thought I'd bring this absolutely golden opportunity to you're attention.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
31 minutes left, don't you dare say you weren't given enough warning, what with self bumping schiote.

@theoriginalphantom is winning currently and so he should given the fact he did wot he did at the pyre. Therefore, I'll match his £10 regardless of any last minute bids.

Enjoying that pint are you?

sluggy.JPG.jpg

31 minutes left, don't you dare say you weren't given enough warning, what with self bumping schiote.

@theoriginalphantom is winning currently and so he should given the fact he did wot he did at the pyre. Therefore, I'll match his £10 regardless of any last minute bids.

Enjoying that pint are you?

View attachment 433945
£25 just because, she sent Me cola pinballs, if you know, you know.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Good man, I'll stick in me tenner, so good total for lot 1 of 35 squids.......unless.........

NSP

LE
This Snugpak, you mean...?

Good on yer, though - she'd have wanted any money raised in her memory to go to either the 'Boats or her hospice.

Dig deep, chaps.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Winner winner, chicken dinner. Well done @TIN...... @Himmler74, outstanding effort.. DM me your addy and will post. Would you like me to throw in a tent peg, foc?

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Lot 2 - Once @Himmler74 has coughed up, only £42.93 is needed to round off the total raised to a splendid £1400....Squared away to a degree of her shouting ' I'm gonna be super nice this week. Really. I am.'

Firstly, stand down those who have already thrown in a quid or thirty.

Secondly, and I propose, a Dragon style investment of throwing in pence or pounds (£1 to £5) , matters not how little, as £1400 is the target.

BUT - I think that the Lot2 patch should be awarded to @theoriginalphantom simply because he honoured their pact; and turning up to a crem in full No 69 Unicorn Dress makes the civvies on London Bridge look as hard as chocolate mousse .....all those say Aye?

Can someone post the link to the justgiving page as my tablet is not doing as its told.

LOT 2 is hereby open.

Last edited:

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Lot 2 - Once @Himmler74 has coughed up, only £42.93 is needed to round off the total raised to a splendid £1400....Squared away to a degree of her shouting ' I'm gonna be super nice this week. Really. I am.'

Firstly, stand down those who have already thrown in a quid or thirty.

Secondly, and I propose, a Dragon style investment of throwing in pence or pounds (£1 to £5) , matters not how little, as £1400 is the target.

BUT - I think that the Lot2 patch should be awarded to @theoriginalphantom simply because he honoured their pact; and turning up to a crem in full No 69 Unicorn Dress makes the civvies on London Bridge look as hard as chocolate mousse .....all those say Aye?

Can someone post the link to the justgiving page as my tablet is not doing as its told.

LOT 2 is hereby open.
This?

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
This?

That's the very one, cheers pal.

Links up, 33 quid needed = 10 members in the north lobbing in the price of a pint. Or, 4 members in the South.

Sorted, re auction lot 1 mate!

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
This Snugpak, you mean...?

Good on yer, though - she'd have wanted any money raised in her memory to go to either the 'Boats or her hospice.

Dig deep, chaps.
You do know that she would have produced scissors at this, this black flag you link. When these were COMMISSIONED, no such business existed. Honest. Guv.

PMC gives mess fine £2.93

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Sorted, re auction lot 1 mate!
Are you really sure? I mean, really? Ready to post:

20191130_231647-1305x979.jpg

I know @dingerr would bloody cream himself, well maybe not literally, for such bling.

historicus

Swinger
Been meaning to donate so this seems as good a time as any. £25 in the pot. Obviously didn't know Sluggy personally but have been a lurker on here for a long time and always admired her posts.

Apologies to anyone with OCD tendencies for not getting it to exactly £1400!

Latest Threads