Sluggy's Memorial Fantasy League 2019 - 2020

Division 3, get in!
No looking at players or using the sun sport to see form.
I was hoping to be going down quicker than a KingsX BJ, pity those below me, all hero's.

I hereby tender the following suggestion.

The Arrse Annual Fantasy Football league be renamed to "The_Snail Football Championship"
the 2019/2020 winner will be Sluggy, no matter what position her team finishes it.

I do feel genuinely gutted that I haven't done better with her team. I am going to revamp it completely over the next few weeks with a wild card and see what happens.

I don't want her haunting me - she can haunt @BossHogg instead :grin:

I do feel genuinely gutted that I haven't done better with her team. I am going to revamp it completely over the next few weeks with a wild card and see what happens.

I don't want her haunting me - she can haunt @BossHogg instead :grin:
OK, that answers my PM.

It was always going to be a trick weekend having 3 M City players in the team, and it went the way I expected:)

Well winter is coming and I feel the need to participate in some appropriate sport so I am going to take up the Skeleton Bob given my prowess at sliding down the table.

Well at half time on this game week Sluggy is the highest scorer with 62 points, and still a few to play today.

Get ready @BossHogg, I’m in the clear, she’ll be haunting you after this week :-D

MB Klopp

Christ, it was all going swimmingly til Alisson got sent off. 45 points was looking like a nice score with 2 or 4 games left of the weekend. Then, bam, lost the clean sheet points AND a red card deduction.

I'm flying back to the UK and leaving my laptop at home for the wife to use so I will be a bit late on putting up the next two weeks league scores, asking the wife to update an Excel spread sheet is NOT an option. Got tickets for Burnley v Man City on Tues night fingers crossed BFC can take advantage of City's sloppy record lately.
@Grim_Squeaker85 @BossHogg @Mighty_Blighty @Dizzee367 and all the rest.

I'm flying back to the UK and leaving my laptop at home for the wife to use so I will be a bit late on putting up the next two weeks league scores, asking the wife to update an Excel spread sheet is NOT an option. Got tickets for Burnley v Man City on Tues night fingers crossed BFC can take advantage of City's sloppy record lately.
@Grim_Squeaker85 @BossHogg @Mighty_Blighty @Dizzee367 and all the rest.
Keep dreaming. I have a feeling it'll be a typical case of Man City having an "Oh F**k" moment, getting a roasting by the owners and reacting with a drubbing. Like to be proven wrong though. Pep getting balls deeped by Dyche and his Boys would make the Festive schedule a lot more relaxing.

Keep dreaming. I have a feeling it'll be a typical case of Man City having an "Oh F**k" moment, getting a roasting by the owners and reacting with a drubbing. Like to be proven wrong though. Pep getting balls deeped by Dyche and his Boys would make the Festive schedule a lot more relaxing.
I would have preferred Burnley v Watford or another low down team of tossers, but it has been over 30 years since I have been to Turf Moor so I'm just excited about going to a live game instead of trying to find a decent live stream every weekend. Yesterday I was video chatting with my younger brother who I am staying with for the week said something about going out for dinner Tues night, when I told him that our elder brother had bought two tickets for the game. "I'll call you right back, after I have a chat with the fat ****** and ask him where my ticket is the fat fcukking mong, I'm going to kick his balls off when I see him" Ooops:rolleyes:

I'm back from the UK and have finished updating the League.
1576179512991.png

GW17. Dizzee maintains his lead over 3 Lions x 43, Dai Hard got the high of 88, and with one more game till the halfway point I believe that anyone in or near the top 20 can still win the league, 115 points is not an insurmountable lead and a few good weeks could see huge swings up and down the table. C. U Next Tuesday peeps.
1576595160556.png

@Ethel_the_Aardvark @Grim_Squeaker85 @The_IRON @rockape623 @Dizzee367 @celticguy @ForestFire @heidtheba @Faithful_6th @Goatman @pombsen-armchair-warrior @Dark_Nit @CAARPS @gaijin @Chalky101 @Mister G.C. @Drazyl @Mighty_Blighty @TheBeardofMoses @Rod924@Faded @don't tell him pike@redshift @no f in beer @crustyrusty @jambosun @ZonalAppreciation @06FA56Paderborn @Dizzee367 @Ritch

jambosun

Old-Salt
Being highest scorer even for one week is enough for me; the joy of bench boost. Wish I hadn't wasted my triple captain weeks ago. I waste far more time on this than is good for me!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AlienFTM Current Affairs, News and Analysis 659
smeg-head The NAAFI Bar 145
Dark_Nit The NAAFI Bar 57

Latest Threads