Sluggy's funeral

Will you be attending Angela Barber's cremation in Darlington on Tuesday 19 November

• Cremation only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wake only

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd say Brum is probably best and most central.

It involves going to brum though - a place best just 'passing through'.
It took me a 10 hour round trip from my house to Quinton for a 2 hour course! The roads are horrendous round there - give me the sleepy M6 in Cumbria anytime! ;)

It took me a 10 hour round trip from my house to Quinton for a 2 hour course! The roads are horrendous round there - give me the sleepy M6 in Cumbria anytime! ;)
It's only sleepy when FSUP / FOPS tasks you to close it!

I can shut a lane and it still flows at 70, shut a lane down there and it grinds to a halt for hours! ;)

@Bravo_Bravo did indeed looked like an aged and craggy James Bond. But slimmer. Which James Bond I'll leave you readers to decide.

He could also have passed for my well-preserved and slightly uglier father. Given how devastatingly handsome I am, that's a hell of a compliment ;)
You're not safe either...

Mr looks a bit like him off "Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps" bloke !
ay_108224733.jpg

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I propose an annual 'arrse fest' - In Sluggy's honour.
Somewhere near the people's republic of Barnsley...to save on other arrser's petrol and generosity :)

We used to have that! It was known simply as "Wakefield". Until people decided the campanile did not provide them with their upwardly mobile and frankly poofy needs.

We used to have that! It was known simply as "Wakefield". Until people decided the campanile did not provide them with their upwardly mobile and frankly poofy needs.
If I could pres a button and wipe Wakefield off the face of the earth...

I'd hover over it and torment the occupants for maybe 28 seconds...then press the bastard!

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
If I could pres a button and wipe Wakefield off the face of the earth...

I'd hover over it and torment the occupants for maybe 28 seconds...then press the bastard!

I think you may be missing the point. The campanile is shite because it caters for shite, therefore unicorn vomit, Alan beads, inflatable beavers and the like are all grist to the mill as far as they are concerned. Sure your feet stick to the carpets, but there's a bottle opener bolted to the wall in every room. Class.

I think you may be missing the point. The campanile is shite because it caters for shite, therefore unicorn vomit, Alan beads, inflatable beavers and the like are all grist to the mill as far as they are concerned. Sure your feet stick to the carpets, but there's a bottle opener bolted to the wall in every room. Class.
"Alan beads"???

Pleasuring of Alans-for the use of- I presume?

You live and learn :)

I would suggest that a few of us meet in better circumstances but the only thing stopping me are horrifying images flooding my mind if @jarrod248 trying to kidnap me and violate my young, taut body.

Where's the bloody bucket?
Speaking of which, is there an Arrse Xmas crawl this year? I might actually manage to make it this year. As I have retired as of today.

Too be honest..I reckon you cant go wrong with an arrse guard of honour at your funeral. Smart turnout..save for some tw@t in black jeans and...a unicorn.
Bit of confusion / debate which side of the curtains Jarrod should have been too.

Ritch

LE
I think the meet up should be in Yorkshire. My reasoning is I'm a cripple and that's enough of a reason. Make the rest of you bàstards travel.

Too be honest..I reckon you cant go wrong with an arrse guard of honour at your funeral. Smart turnout..save for some tw@t in black jeans and...a unicorn.
Bit of confusion / debate which side of the curtains Jarrod should have been too.
2 tw@ts. ;)

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Speaking of which, is there an Arrse Xmas crawl this year? I might actually manage to make it this year. As I have retired as of today.

There is usually a Christmas crawl (albeit somewhat static) taking place in olde London town. But only for those in the know. ;-)

There is usually a Christmas crawl (albeit somewhat static) taking place in olde London town. But only for those in the know. ;-)
Well there's a 'slugfest' now.

That Jarrod is looking a bit ropey though.

Everyone has to turn up at his dressed as Grim Reaper.

Latest Threads