Sluggy's funeral

Will you be attending Angela Barber's cremation in Darlington on Tuesday 19 November

• Cremation only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wake only

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh my God, its actually real, pre-made omelettes !
I can understand powdered eggs when there is a World War banging off around you but for ffucks sake learn how to cook your kids a fresh one.
You can buy pre made mashed potato (not the powdered stuff, but frozen, mashed potato) ready made pancakes and Yorkshire puddings. Pre roasted potatoes...

Somebody, somewhere thought 'what a bloody great idea to sell '
And worse. Some lazy, useless bastards encourage this by actually purchasing this kind of crap.

You can buy pre made mashed potato (not the powdered stuff, but frozen, mashed potato) ready made pancakes and Yorkshire puddings. Pre roasted potatoes...

Somebody, somewhere thought 'what a bloody great idea to sell '
And worse. Some lazy, useless bastards encourage this by actually purchasing this kind of crap.
Fairly accurate description of me then

Somebody, somewhere thought 'what a bloody great idea to sell
And worse. Some lazy, useless bastards encourage this by actually purchasing this kind of crap
You can probably buy pre-made pizza as well.
Its absolutely fine as a last resort sustenance after a night out getting wankered.

Just don't mistake it for proper food.
Your grandparents will think you are ignorant.

We have some serious thread drift...

I actually have a box of 2 cheese omelettes in the freezer, from Farmfoods I believe. Can't imagine a scenario when they'd be dragged out and eaten though
I do recall eating in 1966 canned scrambled eggs that had been scrambled in 1943. US Army C rats. The eggs were a bit greenish but I ate them and did not get sick.

Katy

Old-Salt
Is anyone going from Wales/Herefordshire way that I could cadge a lift with?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
@AlienFTM would it be possible (with the families permission of course) to have an order of service photo posted on here, or the sluggy's beaten us all to it thread on Tuesday?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
@AlienFTM would it be possible (with the families permission of course) to have an order of service photo posted on here, or the sluggy's beaten us all to it thread on Tuesday?

Plus of course, we won't believe it happened without the usual.

The more awkwardly embarrassing the better. :-D

Oh my God, its actually real, pre-made omelettes !
I can understand powdered eggs when there is a World War banging off around you but for ffucks sake learn how to cook your kids a fresh one.
my sister in a Little Chef a few years ago:

“2 large pancakes please”
“We haven’t got any large ones, could I give you 4 small ones instead?”
“They’re made fresh then..?”
“Ummmm...”

Not even premixed batter from a carton into a pan.

Latest Threads