Sluggy's funeral

Will you be attending Angela Barber's cremation in Darlington on Tuesday 19 November

• Cremation only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wake only

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No that’s not what I’m saying. Also, this is not trolling. You have my mobile number, be a big boy and give me a call so we can chat about this and arrange a meeting. No more keyboarding.
Fella, could you change your avatar, I appreciate what you are trying to do, but that’s sluggy’s and will always be associated with her. Others have put up avatars that are clearly a respectful reference to sluggy (unicorns, ponies etc) without using her actual avatar. Could you please follow suit? Cheers.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Wish I could attend next week if only to kick the creepy prick(s) square in the bollocks.

Fella, could you change your avatar, I appreciate what you are trying to do, but that’s sluggy’s and will always be associated with her. Others have put up avatars that are clearly a respectful reference to sluggy (unicorns, ponies etc) without using her actual avatar. Could you please follow suit? Cheers.
Don't hold out much hope mucker, he's a weapons grade C***

Oh my God, its actually real, pre-made omelettes !
I can understand powdered eggs when there is a World War banging off around you but for ffucks sake learn how to cook your kids a fresh one.
Powdered egg, milk.. mix it together.
2 minutes in the poppety ping , et voila... Omelette.

Wish I could attend next week if only to kick the creepy prick(s) square in the bollocks.
Can we do a GoFundMe to get you there? :)

Oh my God, its actually real, pre-made omelettes !
I can understand powdered eggs when there is a World War banging off around you but for ffucks sake learn how to cook your kids a fresh one.
I actually have a box of 2 cheese omelettes in the freezer, from Farmfoods I believe. Can't imagine a scenario when they'd be dragged out and eaten though

I actually have a box of 2 cheese omelettes in the freezer, from Farmfoods I believe. Can't imagine a scenario when they'd be dragged out and eaten though
I can. Long day and feeling hungry, beer has been taken but you're just sober enough to realise you shouldn't touch sharp objects. A friendly fellow in a purple cape will suggest eating them, possibly using the phrases "They can't be that bad" or "What's the worst that could happen?" There may be a slight smell of rotten eggs but that's just the processed egg objects.

Then you can come on here the next day, guts rumbling and head feeling like a Frenchman's used it as a bidet, regaling us with the story.

Powdered egg, milk.. mix it together.
2 minutes in the poppety ping , et voila... Omelette.
Only if there is another World War .

In the meantime, take a few fresh eggs ( even better if from your own or a friends hens ), whisk with a hint of salt, pepper and butter over a gentle heat and serve on buttered toast to hungry, happy children.

It doesn't get much better.

I can. Long day and feeling hungry, beer has been taken but you're just sober enough to realise you shouldn't touch sharp objects. A friendly fellow in a purple cape will suggest eating them, possibly using the phrases "They can't be that bad" or "What's the worst that could happen?" There may be a slight smell of rotten eggs but that's just the processed egg objects.

Then you can come on here the next day, guts rumbling and head feeling like a Frenchman's used it as a bidet, regaling us with the story.
And Tabasco will be added. To ‘enhance’ the flavour.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Only if there is another World War .

In the meantime, take a few fresh eggs ( even better if from your own or a friends hens ), whisk with a hint of salt, pepper and butter over a gentle heat and serve on buttered toast to hungry, happy children.

It doesn't get much better.
I don’t have any children and neither do you, set them free before you get caught.

take a few fresh eggs ( even better if from your own or a friends hens ), whisk with a hint of salt, pepper and butter over a gentle heat
Do you have a recipe for scrambled eggs?

...preferably with photos of the khazi and it's contents "afterwards"...

Highly unlikely to be a pretty sight.

Latest Threads