Sluggy's funeral

Will you be attending Angela Barber's cremation in Darlington on Tuesday 19 November

• Cremation only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wake only

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, the post went on to detail how wrong first impressions can be and ultimately how she was an incredibly kind person and a key member here. I’ve been shown (privately) a post that is running in the Mod only sub-forum about me and you’d be surprised how many mods actually do understand my point. That post you refer to is still present in the mod sub forum. Ask to see it.

I’ll leave this thread now as the hard of thinking simply do not get it.

RIP

So your saying your trolling is mod approved...mmm yeah ok

You claim she was a bully, if you saw that behaviour and didn't challenge it you're spineless.
Amazing how you only summon the balls after her death.
Pathetic

My very first post. :oops: Although I have clearly never had any dealings with anyone, RIP to Dale the Snail and condolences to her family, friends and her friends on here, what a hilarious poster! I was clued up on the ARRSE website by my Ex’s father (ex RCT) in 2005 ish as he said I would appreciate the squad* humour and I did! Convoy C*ck threads particularly, along with a lot of the brasso fuelled Friday evening threads:mrgreen:

i have always just lurked on the website as (although having had family generations serve in both Army and RN), being a civvy I didn’t feel able to get involved. However the Kn*b posting as Tony O seems to me to be acting like a an utter bell**nd and I just couldn’t resist saying so.

i hope she gets a great send off and that her family sees how many people actually respected her.
That’s me out.
* squaddie

No that’s not what I’m saying. Also, this is not trolling. You have my mobile number, be a big boy and give me a call so we can chat about this and arrange a meeting. No more keyboarding.

Until this morning you had made 44 posts, not one interacting with the slugster.
You're more of an invertebrate than the one in your avatar.
Again you've claimed you witnessed bullying and did nothing about it which shows your character or rather lack of it.

i should have ordered one (or several) of these

or one of these

but no, I went with the subtle one of these (assuming I get the go ahead)

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Yes, the post went on to detail how wrong first impressions can be and ultimately how she was an incredibly kind person and a key member here. I’ve been shown (privately) a post that is running in the Mod only sub-forum about me and you’d be surprised how many mods actually do understand my point. That post you refer to is still present in the mod sub forum. Ask to see it.

RIP
Ooh, fibber.

You're mistaking the moderation team here with somewhere else.

We're not bothered about you, we're not talking about you, you're a very small nobody in a sea of somebodies, and personally I think it's a good idea if you left this thread.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Death belongs to life as birth does. The walk is in the raising of the foot as in the laying of it down.

I will NOT apologise for trying to show respect.
Hey, dickweed. This is not about you. It's about someone many on here care about. So show some respect and bugger off to troll some other site. Mumsnet, for example.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Are there any photos of Hoverpot, so that if he has the gall to stalk her even at her cremation, we know where to stick the boot in?
There are a couple of members attending who have met him although you won't need a photo, his behaviour and conversation would mark him out very quickly. I doubt he would be there anyway as he doesn't do respect - to his detriment. Hey ho...

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'd go, but I'll just be coming off nights and going on to days the day after, so basically 24 hours to rearrange my life and it won't include getting a train to Darlo straight from work at 07:00, watching Slugs be set fire to and getting hammered afterwards and trying to get home for a 07:00 start the day after.
Look on the bright side mate, you can sleep on the train - you've slept in worse places!

Ritch

LE

RIP
I hope you get a kicking quite soon.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Look on the bright side mate, you can sleep on the train - you've slept in worse places!
And, knowing my luck, wake up in Edinburgh!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads