Sluggy's Double Life

I found this out purely by accident, sitting in the barbers' shop reading a copy of the Daily Wail. I then just had to go online to verify.

I'm sorry to tell you this but Sluggy has a double life, she is not the drugged to the eyeballs cripple who can't ascend a set of stairs without the help of Mr Stannah, but in reality, a finely honed endurance athlete.

Unfortunately, I am outing her due to social media which has a clear copy of her sleeping with her cuddly unicorn.

I am personally terribly disappointed with this deception, having been taken in by Sluggy for some time.

I leave it to my fellow arrsers to decide punishment.

Manchester athlete who ran 521 miles told record invalid | Daily Mail Online

You may live to regret that.

But not for very long.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

Stavanger

Old-Salt
She was on the north west news last night, very full on and mouthy, as was the partner who set it all up.

Defo a media whore in the making, why it's almost like she waited for the spotlight to fade from compo face Connie and seize the gap in the market.
Are the media out prowling 24/7 for these attention seekers, or do they go on the attack and make the first move via a mass mailer?
Fit as feck though to be fair and balanced

She'll be along in a minute to post another

"All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY"

to remind you of site rules now that she's bucking for ViroBono's modship.
She can fuck right off... there's a queue for VB's job and she's not in it. I'll offer her a job as my chief snitch though... that way I'll get all the pleasure of smiting without have to send time searching for potential smitees.

And you can fück right off.
You're first for the ban hammer but if you could administer it yourself I'd be grateful. VB didn't leave his in the bat cave so at the moment voluntary bans are requested.

Thank you.

Last edited:

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
She can **** right off... there's a queue for VB's job and she's not in it. I'll offer her a job as my chief snitch though... that way I'll get all the pleasure of smiting without have to send time searching for potential smitees.
There's more chance of me and @jarrod248 being put in charge of Lonely Hearts than you even sniffing a moderator's pants.

And who keeps the list, do you think?
Just saying, like...

Latest Threads