Sluggy in the papers again?

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Bridget Deadman is one of ten travellers seen in Thelma’s Gypsy Girls being taught by dressmaker Thelma Madine how to make her blingy gowns.

But the 17-year-old said: “Thelma wasn’t interested in teaching us anything. It was just a freak show which made us look violent, tarty and stupid. At times it was like being on Jeremy Kyle.

“Every stereotype there is about gypsies was pushed to the hilt and Thelma and the camera crew seemingly ignored anything that didn’t fit that image.”
Next up - Bridget Deadman makes shock discovery that bears do shit in the woods....

Wordsmith

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
'stupid tarts complain that tv show makes them look like stupid tarts.'

what were they really expecting??

'At times it was like being on Jeremy Kyle.' The shame her family must have felt when she failed the auditions and had to settle for second best.

I got seven A grades in my GCSEs and won a college place...The teenager added: “The crew were determined to make us look wild. The whole thing was disgusting. We trusted Thelma to help us learn a skill.”
If she got seven A grades and won a place at college, why did she need to learn a skill?

It's the NAAFI! Sorry,didn't realise that because Mothman had reached senior status by posting 271 times since feb 2012 that he had joint custody of t'internetshire!!

Nobody asks anyone to read posts, nor comment on them. If you don't like Naafi posts just fucking jog on; I'm sure your cadets are available to amuse you.

It's the NAAFI! Sorry,didn't realise that because Mothman had reached senior status by posting 271 times since feb 2012 that he had joint custody of t'internetshire!!
This thread was going nowhere and was imply inviting people to tangentially abuse another poster. We can do better than that.

And yes. I love Sluggy.

Moth man is taking out his frustrations that a young upstart is bullying him at his local and rather than take a piece of 2x4 to the back of Sebastian's head, he realized that he is no longer the Alpha male and is just finding his feet with this.

Its not too late mothman, tomorrow night, he will be on the door, spray oven cleaner in his face and batter the cunt senseless, then set him on fire and reclaim your position.

I don't actually give a flying fuck what you say about me.

Crack on.