Sluggy goes for P Company training and nearly karks it on her first jump

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BarkingSpider, May 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's all here in this linky. I'd have never believed it myself. Any of you paratrooper 'jumping out of perfectly good aircraft' types got any tips for her?
    Fortunately Sluggy doesn't know where I live.

Well, it's Friday isn't it, and I fancied a larrrf...
    • Like Like x 2
  2. She is too fat and good looking to be the slugster
  3. I think that you´d better write your will before she gets hold of you mate!
    Still funny though
  4. I'm hoping for surprise sex with face smothering and a huge strap on dildo rammed up my un-lubed jacksy.
  5. Faker! The Slugster is no 80 year old pensioner! She's a svelte 60 if a day... ;-) :p
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Did you so and how lovely. To be sure it is a lovely evening and if you look to the treeline you may see a Red Kite breezing on the thermals. Possibly a Buzzard. Have you come far? Gosh, it is quiet out here. In the country. Sort of peaceful, don't you find?

Gareth Williams fancied a laugh. With my sister. In a wine bar down Pimlico way. They found him dead. He had locked himself into a sports bag.

My sister likes sports. And she usually carries a bag.

Fucking watch it.
    • Like Like x 8
  7. Yet another painful example of the perils of all day-drinking in the sun....
  8. I thought you were her Dad...

On a completely unrelated note, this cold beer is lovely, hits the spot a treat whilst I'm jotting down my last will, etc.
  9. Just stay out of the Spyral Bar - that'll probably the one in Vox Cross that TID's sister hangs out in. Mind you it's a good place to find a free laptop.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. TheIronDuke

Shouldn't you be lurking in a transit van disguised as painter & decorator waiting for a Government Minister to emerge from his Love Shack? It's not like they are going to grass themselves up, is it?

Be about it.
  11. The only one worth watching at the moment has already headed home to South West Surrey - I'm buggered if I'm going to struggle down the M3 in the camera truck. Besides he is doing a good enough job on his own.
    • Like Like x 1

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

It does make you wonder why parachuting is considered an elite activity by certain elements of the British Army.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. I have a mucker at Deland who does the occasional tandem if there is no AFF to be had. He reckons the worst ones are the blokes who get shitfaced to build up the courage to go tandem then they puke their ring on the way down..........and it all slipstreams backwards to the tandem master.

I've seen one refusal to go. That was, of all things, a Spanish para at a DZ just outside of Madrid.
  14. Perhaps some kind of HAT would be useful...
    • Like Like x 2
  15. TheIronDuke

crab hat

crab hat.jpg
    • Like Like x 2