Sluggy beats us all

I thought rose was a cheeky vimto until some teenagers at milf' s forced me to drink cheeky vimtos

Funnily enough I was thinking of Sluggy this morning while flicking through Arrse sat on the crapper.

Her input into some of the threads populated by fuckwits would have been a joy to behold.
She would have destroyed you, your white knighting and self importance.

Teeblerone

War Hero
Y'know, I can't remember the last time anyone was told to 'shoo, shoo'.
Or watered a shoe, come to that.
And apparently, baby chimpanzees don't advise people when they're in trouble anymore :(
[I am going to find that pic RIGHT now, I could do with a grin]

And apparently, baby chimpanzees don't advise people when they're in trouble anymore :(
501C451E-5A34-4956-8780-52E92DCA144A.jpeg

I'd quite appreciate it if she would spend a bit of time haunting the living shit out of the problem child in the flat below me - pick things up and throw them about and some other proper ring-loosening poltergeisty stuff would do nicely.
A bit like Rent a Ghost. Rent a Sluggy perhaps?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
You only joined last August…

I'm alright. I bought her a pony.

View attachment 579266
Disgusting suck-up. a plush pony and a tub of chocs ain't gonna save you from the rogering you have scheduled Downstairs. once you kark it. Slugs told me so in confidence. :p :twisted::twisted: She says it will be epic.:omfg::threaten::thumright:

Hee-Hee Man.JPG

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Disgusting suck-up. a plush pony and a tub of chocs ain't gonna save you from the rogering you have scheduled Downstairs. once you kark it. Slugs told me so in confidence. :p :twisted::twisted: She says it will be epic.:omfg::threaten::thumright:

View attachment 579506

**** off. She said she liked me more than you cnuts, that was all.

She showed me a list. That's all I'll say.

Hello Boss - went up and down both sides of the Pennines this time - you didn't wave back.........

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
A bit like Rent a Ghost. Rent a Sluggy perhaps?

I once offered to be her pimp.
I did specify that she was not to pay me 'in kind'

She threw a cushion at me.

It missed.

At which point I suggested transferring to the artillery

The second cushion also missed.

Latest Threads