Sluggy beats us all

'Tis but pollock by another name.
'Pollock'. Re-named Colin by Sainsbury's. Apparently the frog name for Hake. I don't think the marketing team really gave it enough thought. Never name the animals you're going to eat.

That's the BBC on the Faction shitlist, then.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
That's the BBC on the Faction shitlist, then.
I just found an email from the BBC asking me to complete a survey.

I now need more ammo. For both barrels.

We should have kept those anti-tank guns.......

A quiet stabbing after emerging from a river is much more manly, according to recruitment video......also cannony things: don't really double up in the same way for non-volitional maxio-facillary surgery.

It's what Sluggy would have wanted

I just found an email from the BBC asking me to complete a survey.

I now need more ammo. For both barrels.
I had one a few weeks ago. I stuck it right up them, twisted, withdrew and in again. Just to make sure they got the message I was not a happy or indeed, a cuddly bunny. I'm sure you'll do a good job too.

Diva.

I may go back to shoeing bitches

My lot are sniffy as this la'al Brit left them all in the shade on last night's chain, I hit 110 slaps, next place was only 80. ;)

Quality! They just don't get the bit about committing - which includes the preparation. Their problem, not yours.

Exactly, then they complained that the chain collapsed at 1500, told them I can only do so much on my own, I started chain fully stacked, 2 refills, an X, 4 featheries and natural refill plus a few cans. I think 110 is bloody good going!

Latest Threads