Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sluggy beats us all

Snail day is fast approaching. A few on here will also be aware of the frailty, and likely soon demise of another arrser.
How many arrsers able to make it to Barnsley?
I propose this thread also be used for the...2 or 3 commiserations likely to be offered.

aardvark64

War Hero
Seafood diet, eh?

Ritch

LE
Snail day is fast approaching. A few on here will also be aware of the frailty, and likely soon demise of another arrser.
How many arrsers able to make it to Barnsley?
I propose this thread also be used for the...2 or 3 commiserations likely to be offered.

I can only think of one ARRSEr who lives in Barnsley. Say it isn't so.

However when the time comes, I'll pop on my NBC suit and drive over from Sheffield.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Be aware of any local restrictions on gatherings etc.

I can't see the rule of 6 being breached tbh.

That would be an easing of restrictions here, we can't visit each other in my village without breaking the law

We're allowed to meet outside, so great for doggers, but not if you want tea and biccies at a friends

That would be an easing of restrictions here, we can't visit each other in my village without breaking the law

We're allowed to meet outside, so great for doggers, but not if you want tea and biccies at a friends
Same here. I can sit with 6 of my mates (socially distanced) in the pub. But not 1 of them can now come round my house to watch the football.

Bonkers

Kirkz

LE

Handy that you don't have any friends then really.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
I too visited Barnsley , this one time at band camp.

The beer was hideous, the women worse, the locals sullen and threatening.

Bit like Pompey then........

( Good luck whoever is threatening to follow Dale through the curtains.
I'm betting they don't play 'I'm on my way' by the Proclaimers thobut.)

Latest Threads