Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sluggy beats us all

You'll be needing to have her roll in a few "interesting" things in the woods then...

don't forget the obsession with eating faeces.

edited to add, we are still talking about the dog, right?

I wound her up once by posting a picture of a Waitrose frozen Yorkie. And claiming that i had cooked it.
It was F*cking funny.

I have the horrific memory of finding a packet of aunt bessies yorkshire puddings in her freezer once.

I may have accidentally stamped repeatedly on them for several minutes while screaming 'die foul spawn of Satan, DIIEEEEEE"

and then made proper ones

I have the horrific memory of finding a packet of aunt bessies yorkshire puddings in her freezer once.

I may have accidentally stamped repeatedly on them for several minutes while screaming 'die foul spawn of Satan, DIIEEEEEE"

and then made proper ones

I had an Aunt Bessie, I never saw her make a yorkshire pudding, perhaps she walted as being a an Aunt Bessie?

Ritch

LE
One of the simple and undeniable facts is that Ang had a heart that was as big as a barn door and was made of solid gold, but at times was a complete raving lunatic.

Hugs and licks from the hairy hooligans as always Ang
Fixed.

I'm waiting for her to turn up and slice my face off.

And what, exactly, is wrong with Iron Maiden's "Fear of the Dark"?

It sounds like he's singing about fear of the duck, but apart from that it's great

It sounds like he's singing about fear of the duck, but apart from that it's great

Ducks are mighty warriors and should be feared.

And what, exactly, is wrong with Iron Maiden's "Fear of the Dark"?

How big do you think my bladder is that I'll be able to piss myself to three other songs, and then have some left to manage an iron maiden track?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
There was a brief update to this on local news yesterday.

Wildlife Trusts doing more to help the planet than XR trustafarians could ever dream of

gado

LE
Oh Sluggy, you crazy assed girl. We had a few fun nights out & I think I might have shagged your then boyfriend (which understandably you were really quite annoyed about) but I really liked you chick & wanted to apologise for missing the party. RIP beautiful lady xx

Latest Threads