Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sluggy beats us all

Saw this one today and for some reason thought this might be something sluggy would have sent people?

CE35971A-C8F2-4C58-A7F0-259150163803.jpeg

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I defy anyone reading these thoughts and reminiscences, to not find the room getting slightly dusty!
Princess Dale's Beavers will be having our first annual commemorative bash in 5-6 weeks. As SO3 Ops, it falls to me to do the planning. To get the date, I came here. Started reading. Got five pages in and the dust is seriously affecting my eyes.

Anyone interested in joining the bash, click here.

Bring your own alcohol. Observe social distancing by sitting at home.

Princess Dale's Beavers will be having our first annual commemorative bash in 5-6 weeks. As SO3 Ops, it falls to me to do the planning. To get the date, I came here. Started reading. Got five pages in and the dust is seriously affecting my eyes.

Anyone interested in joining the bash, click here.

Bring your own alcohol. Observe social distancing by sitting at home.

I'd love to, but I''ll be busy slicing my own face off

I'm going to be drinking cheeky Vimtos and ill be scoffing a box of Haribos Tangfastics in her memory.

I'll also be taking a small ginger and white dog out for a walk, apart from being a clumber spaniel instead of a cocker (and being a girl) she's like Pip's ghost. is obsessed over food, tap dances for her dinner. gets gobby (that's more like pips owner of course)

Can't imagine Du Hast was Sluggy's cup of tea

oddly accurate, however I got her to listen to other stuff outside of her usual choons such as

oddly accurate, however I got her to listen to other stuff outside of her usual choons such as

She'd have hated my music tastes I've got AC/DC, Rammstein, and Motorhead CD's, seem them live as well

But currently listening to this

She'd have hated my music tastes I've got AC/DC, Rammstein, and Motorhead CD's, seem them live as well

But currently listening to this

Morrissey? ******* Morriessy? you are dead to me.

NSP

LE
I'll also be taking a small ginger and white dog out for a walk, apart from being a clumber spaniel instead of a cocker (and being a girl) she's like Pip's ghost. is obsessed over food, tap dances for her dinner. gets gobby (that's more like pips owner of course)
But does she stink...?

Latest Threads