Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sluggy beats us all

Perhaps they should add a second sign "When you lock back in, face slicings will continue until morale improves"

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Have you got rid of all your bounties yet Loki? :D
I haven't. Wally spùnked FHCs and energy and many, many million of dorra in bounties to get me off the wall. I swear I heard him crying with frustration. :D :D :D

He stopped in the end, but one of his minions spùnked a load of cheap bounties on me that nobody is going to want.

Can you imagine the messages Dale would have sent before he blocked us all?

I was thinking "I never got calls in the middle of the night". I then remembered that the 5 hour time differential from UK to US East coast was a factor.

I usually called her back as I had, at the time, a deal with the phone company to pay $0.07 per minute to UK/RoI and God knows what she had to pay to call me.

Teeblerone

Old-Salt
Well, bugger.
(rejoined after lost laptop, work shennanigans etc etc).
She was a Good Egg and Sound Lass.
Slicey-feisty, funny, sarky, supportive, all the stuff that people have said. Had a few 'chin-ups!' and '**** offs!' off her in pm's. Oddly, I seem to remember a lot about kitchens. And snacks. And broken-ness.
Large, some might say show-offily-so, glass raised & drained.
Slide on, A x

Well in a short while, I'll be watching my mate's funeral - online. We've all been given logins. I've about 30 minutes to think of something appropriate to wear. Suppose I'd at least better puts some jeans on - just in case anyone comes to the door etc.

Well in a short while, I'll be watching my mate's funeral - online. We've all been given logins. I've about 30 minutes to think of something appropriate to wear. Suppose I'd at least better puts some jeans on - just in case anyone comes to the door etc.

Have you got your unicorn outfit ready?

It overan and...had I stayed logged in longer- I would have got a "2 for1" as they forgot to disconnect!

Latest Threads