Sluggy beats us all

Perhaps they should add a second sign "When you lock back in, face slicings will continue until morale improves"

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Have you got rid of all your bounties yet Loki? :D
I haven't. Wally spùnked FHCs and energy and many, many million of dorra in bounties to get me off the wall. I swear I heard him crying with frustration. :D :D :D

He stopped in the end, but one of his minions spùnked a load of cheap bounties on me that nobody is going to want.

Can you imagine the messages Dale would have sent before he blocked us all?

I was thinking "I never got calls in the middle of the night". I then remembered that the 5 hour time differential from UK to US East coast was a factor.

I usually called her back as I had, at the time, a deal with the phone company to pay $0.07 per minute to UK/RoI and God knows what she had to pay to call me.

Teeblerone

Clanker
Well, bugger.
(rejoined after lost laptop, work shennanigans etc etc).
She was a Good Egg and Sound Lass.
Slicey-feisty, funny, sarky, supportive, all the stuff that people have said. Had a few 'chin-ups!' and '**** offs!' off her in pm's. Oddly, I seem to remember a lot about kitchens. And snacks. And broken-ness.
Large, some might say show-offily-so, glass raised & drained.
Slide on, A x

Well in a short while, I'll be watching my mate's funeral - online. We've all been given logins. I've about 30 minutes to think of something appropriate to wear. Suppose I'd at least better puts some jeans on - just in case anyone comes to the door etc.

Well in a short while, I'll be watching my mate's funeral - online. We've all been given logins. I've about 30 minutes to think of something appropriate to wear. Suppose I'd at least better puts some jeans on - just in case anyone comes to the door etc.
Have you got your unicorn outfit ready?

It overan and...had I stayed logged in longer- I would have got a "2 for1" as they forgot to disconnect!