Sluggy beats us all

She'd have been livid today, a whole 8 hours without shoeing, face slicing and hooering while Torn is down. :D

Preach, Boss! How are you two doing? :glomp: I think this one is supposed to be friendly, instead of surprise bumfun, but then again I can't make out half of them without specs and a teenager

Out doing 250 steps for the hour yesterday afternoon, I found a snail marching across the lawn. I encouraged it out, but did think of Dale on her birthday.

She's also still remembered fondly on Torn where a bully tried last weekend to pound her Beaver faction, only to get a new Arrse ripped by her angry Beavers. For the third time.

Somebody found out, and there's a thread a little like this over there, but more about Wall_St being a bully and everybody loves Beaver. And Ang.

Here to read the thread.

Here to become Princess Dale's Beaver
Torn Down.
TornDown.png

Preach, Boss! How are you two doing? :glomp: I think this one is supposed to be friendly, instead of surprise bumfun, but then again I can't make out half of them without specs and a teenager
You could have at least bought me a drink first and put my nightie down afterwards! :D

She'd have been livid today, a whole 8 hours without shoeing, face slicing and hooering while Torn is down. :D
It's serious I might have to do some work at this rate

Pimpmaster General doesn't work for you anymore, then?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Out doing 250 steps for the hour yesterday afternoon, I found a snail marching across the lawn. I encouraged it out, but did think of Dale on her birthday.

She's also still remembered fondly on Torn where a bully tried last weekend to pound her Beaver faction, only to get a new Arrse ripped by her angry Beavers. For the third time.

Somebody found out, and there's a thread a little like this over there, but more about Wall_St being a bully and everybody loves Beaver. And Ang.

Here to read the thread.

Here to become Princess Dale's Beaver
Give it a crack.now

Latest Threads