Sluggy beats us all

Kirkz

LE
He had his revenge on her for that I guess. He later admitted he was bi-sexual and further admitted he'd had twelve affairs over the years with other men. She forgave him though but closed off the fanny tap to him.
I'll let him know, he always maintained it was her that harassed him into it.

I'll let him know, he always maintained it was her that harassed him into it.
I hate it when women harass you into shagging them.

I agree, it always made one feel so used and dirty afterwards. :omg:
Really?

It was being forced to wear a brown paper bag on my head that always upset me.

I believe our dearly departed sluggy would have been 51 today, happy birthday Ang, you're still getting talked about. ;)

Delightful girl/woman. We met as she read that I had been to Worthy Down about 40 years before her, the ex-Royal Navy Air Station near Winchester, that became Pay Corps. While slicing your face off she'd feed you Haribo but she had some endearing features, as long as you didn't give her your phone number. Still missed and Happy Birthday Slugs. :cool:

Sugar poisoning is a thing. Aw yiss.

Don't I know it, happy birthday sluggy hope you're causing mischief somewhere

First time in several years I did not send a card. I did wish I had a chance to meet her.
sadly my MegaMillions numbers never win and UK is a long drive from Massachusetts

NSP

LE
Delightful girl/woman. We met as she read that I had been to Worthy Down about 40 years before her, the ex-Royal Navy Air Station near Winchester, that became Pay Corps. While slicing your face off she'd feed you Haribo but she had some endearing features, as long as you didn't give her your phone number. Still missed and Happy Birthday Slugs. :cool:
I must be the only person on here to give her his number and not get a nocturnal call! Then again, when I gave it to her it as for serious reasons during the serious time so maybe I should be thankful...?

I must be the only person on here to give her his number and not get a nocturnal call! Then again, when I gave it to her it as for serious reasons during the serious time so maybe I should be thankful...?
We spoke many times when I was on night duty and the pain was stopping her from sleeping. :(

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Out doing 250 steps for the hour yesterday afternoon, I found a snail marching across the lawn. I encouraged it out, but did think of Dale on her birthday.

She's also still remembered fondly on Torn where a bully tried last weekend to pound her Beaver faction, only to get a new Arrse ripped by her angry Beavers. For the third time.

Somebody found out, and there's a thread a little like this over there, but more about Wall_St being a bully and everybody loves Beaver. And Ang.

Here to read the thread.

Here to become Princess Dale's Beaver

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Contrariwise I didn't give her my number but she still rang me!!!

Latest Threads