Sluggy beats us all

She promised me if she beat me across the line (and she did) that she'd keep an eye on me and mine.
I did tell her not too close an eye though.

Think about it...she's seen us all wanking now!

NSP

LE
She promised me if she beat me across the line (and she did) that she'd keep an eye on me and mine.
I did tell her not too close an eye though.

Think about it...she's seen us all wanking now!
I actually said that to her one time when she was talking about looking the inevitable in the eye: "If I'm wrong and there is an afterlife and you end up on a cloud looking down on us all try not to look down in this direction when I'm on the job or having a crafty tug, eh?"

I actually said that to her one time when she was talking about looking the inevitable in the eye: "If I'm wrong and there is an afterlife and you end up on a cloud looking down on us all try not to look down in this direction when I'm on the job or having a crafty tug, eh?"
Yep... I've had that same conversation. Might have been a bit different to yours though as, at the time, there was a realistic chance I'd be the one doing the spying.

I can't remember her exact reply but she referred to some small dick I'm alleged t posess,,,

NSP

LE
Yep... I've had that same conversation. Might have been a bit different to yours though as, at the time, there was a realistic chance I'd be the one doing the spying.

I can't remember her exact reply but she referred to some small dick I'm alleged t posess,,,
She chose to miss the opportunity for a pithy insult to my manhood. Must have been an off day for her!!

She'd be splashing bleach in her eyes till the end of time if she saw my saggy old hairy arse bouncing up and down on the job!!! :D

She chose to miss the opportunity for a pithy insult to my manhood. Must have been an off day for her!!
I think she was aware you “look good in stockings”...

well she is now anyway!

My front door opened of its own accord last night, no wind blowing outside, dog was asleep on his bed.

All the knives are still on the knife holder and my face is a slice free area.
Was her Highness Sluggy just checking up on me and keeping an eye out that I haven't started drinking girly drinks?

My front door opened of its own accord last night, no wind blowing outside, dog was asleep on his bed.

All the knives are still on the knife holder and my face is a slice free area.
Was her Highness Sluggy just checking up on me and keeping an eye out that I haven't started drinking girly drinks?
All the best bloodbaths start with a successful recce.

I'm reminded of sluggy every time I watch anything on Sky Witness, I can hear her voice saying "Witness the shitness"

Shall we start gathering the RIPs for @Old Stab now - save time later?

Bit dusty in here...etc

I'd imagine she'd give us a face slicing for being too maudlin though

I'd imagine she'd give us a face slicing for being too maudlin though
Maudlin? isn't that a musical instrument like a banjo?..

maybe a mandoline for that fine slicing she prefers?

1588943988097.png

I always thought the reason she wasn't having a grave was so I couldn't dance on it.

Jarrod has koofered it.

Surely it’s worthy of a thread, maybe we could clap or something?

he always did say he wanted ‘max grief’.

Latest Threads