Sluggy beats us all

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Quite surprised some mention pip. I never met pip. Nor smelt her infamous odour whilst alive. But that ******* sage carpet still breaks me out in night sweats.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Every time I see this thread back on the front page, I get a certain frisson of fear that she's risen from the dead to come back and cut all our faces...
Whilst playing Donny Osmond records.

Every so often I hear a Donny record and get a whiff of sulphur, I make sure all slicing implements are safely secured away. :D

Quite surprised some mention pip. I never met pip. Nor smelt her infamous odour whilst alive. But that ******* sage carpet still breaks me out in night sweats.
During one of Pips many long stays with his 'stepfamily' as we became, he was given the usual haircut/shearing.

There was usually enough hair to make a second dog from. This time we made a cushion with his photo on the front (the infamous 'don't hassle the huff' photo of him on Redcar beach taking a dump which was also on some charity t-shirts we made)
the stuffing was made from his rancid hair.

It reeked in a normal situation. Ang put it in her car.... and it got left there (while she was in the Falklands?) for a few weeks during the summer... a hot summer.
Apparently the car was undrivable for a few days until it had been aired out.
I'd have burned it

As a septic sort on here I always read posts about how wonderful NHS care is. Based on Ang's (mis)diagnosis and my 2 days experience in a hospital near Heathrow I am quite happy that I get my healthcare in the US.
I've done a damn good world tour of hospitals and a UK wide one, the only place I ever had any trouble was in Woolwich (military) and in Dundee Ninewells (NHS). In Woolwich whilst getting the sleepy juice (I can't spell anesthetic) pumped through my arm my forearm felt like it was going to explode and I cursed like a trooper, I woke with a very swollen lip post op. In Ninewells I recently had a large kidney stone removed and the sleepy juice mechanics used the backs of my hands for target practice, the main man had to insert the needle in the end.

The NHS is great, I've relied quite heavily on it over the years. I much prefer our method of National health care than what is in place in the USA.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Every so often I hear a Donny record and get a whiff of sulphur, I make sure all slicing implements are safely secured away. :D
I've discovered Now70s TV. There's plenty of sh¡t music, but 70s sh¡t music is a world better than modern SPAM (Stuff* Posing As Music). There's enough of Donny to have me fondly remembering Dale and her Torn Beaver.
_____
* Alternative meanings are available.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I've discovered Now70s TV. There's plenty of sh¡t music, but 70s sh¡t music is a world better than modern SPAM (Stuff* Posing As Music). There's enough of Donny to have me fondly remembering Dale and her Torn Beaver.
_____
* Alternative meanings are available.
that is quite an image.

most of my late late nite PMs are dale related - thanks you lot for not answering your fcuking phones but hey ho it was fun and I do miss her. especially as I was only down the road last year and would have gone to see her dressed appropriately for the occasion in case I hadn't been forgiven for going dark and the haribo grenades/pink wine gas /morphine failed to stun her.

1588344068040.png

still I prefer to think of her like this now -

1588344416597.png

poetic license and all that....

I nearly paid for her to go on a riding holiday so she would shut up about that flipping pony too....

that is quite an image.

most of my late late nite PMs are dale related - thanks you lot for not answering your fcuking phones but hey ho it was fun and I do miss her. especially as I was only down the road last year and would have gone to see her dressed appropriately for the occasion in case I hadn't been forgiven for going dark and the haribo grenades/pink wine gas /morphine failed to stun her.

View attachment 470218

still I prefer to think of her like this now -

View attachment 470220

poetic license and all that....

I nearly paid for her to go on a riding holiday so she would shut up about that flipping pony too....

I believe she looks more like this

1588369782388.png

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
And a unicorn. :D
do you mean that stick on rubber thing she had that jarrod left behind?

not sure that counts as a unicorn. uni horn maybe.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Only Angie could arrange her demise to coincide with the one time of year when we would all be polishing our medals and getting ready for Remembrance Sunday.
Top poster, top mate, sorely missed.

Last edited:

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
This should have been on Sluggy's bedroom wall...
7f8fba4a5a02053b560ba45e3fc8e765.jpg

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads