Sluggy beats us all

He actually told me he'd still be keeping it "online" for a while.

He told me that when I told him when I first heard she'd koofered it- I didnt believe it and tried to phone her.

We can still text Ang sh1t!

NSP

LE
If I get a call from it I'm going to poo myself.

possibly in protest, maybe in shock.
When she told me the bad news I messaged her back; "Once and once only will I do this but if you ever need an ear to bend..." and then my number. She never used it, which may or may not have been a blessing. But is it in the records...?

Oo-er...

NSP

LE
'Kin 'Ell! She gets about more in death than in life!!

_20191219_150528.JPG

Last edited:
Ach FFS, I don't come here much anymore and it took me a wee while to work out if this was the current zeitgeist "in" joke. Cannot express my shock, insofar as you get these things about an online aquaintance. She did something very nice for me once (Fnaaar!) on an occasion when it was very important. I'm heartily saddened. Thanks Mrs!

Ach FFS, I don't come here much anymore and it took me a wee while to work out if this was the current zeitgeist "in" joke. Cannot express my shock, insofar as you get these things about an online aquaintance. She did something very nice for me once (Fnaaar!) on an occasion when it was very important. I'm heartily saddened. Thanks Mrs!
Hello stranger, sluggy's passing has brought quite a few of the old guard out if the woodwork. ;)

Sluggy strikes again

Slugs sabotage Wrexham traffic lights, who likes Wrexham anyway....

They are better known for making gardeners' lives hell by ruining vegetable patches.

Now slugs have been accused of putting lives at risk in Wrexham by sabotaging a set of traffic lights.

They found their way into a pedestrian crossing unit near Rhosddu Park and wrecked the control board, said the Local Democracy Reporting Service.
Disappointed at no one mentioning face slicing in the report though

Latest Threads