Sluggy beats us all

Stumpy4154

LE
Book Reviewer
Yesterday was my first day off shift, so I thought I'd do some more "Quality Assurance testing" of my home brew. Then I remembered what was happening that day; the testing took on a whole new purpose and I may have been a bit more thorough than normal. My head is still rather delicate.
A rising road to you, Ange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boy that's stone cold. The gal's not even cleared the chimney yet and yet you're wearing her jammies. What next have a rummage in her kitchen for Jaffa cakes and tinnies? :?
...The things you get left in wills...

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Who got the copy of 'The Beaver Twins' ? It should go to Draz

I didn’t know Angela, but found her posting style amusing and she generally made me smile.
I’m currently in Ilfracombe and as a mark of respect, I dropped a good donation in to the RNLI collection tin being waved about by this chap. RIP young lass.
2B0242F3-D0F7-4FC7-8312-2A693DB988D3.jpeg

ugly

LE
I didn’t know Angela, but found her posting style amusing and she generally made me smile.
I’m currently in Ilfracombe and as a mark of respect, I dropped a good donation in to the RNLI collection tin being waved about by this chap. RIP young lass.
View attachment 432447
Prince Andrew not so incognito then!

Sluggy is even getting in on Arrse advertising

sluggy.png

I'm just waiting for the "Ghost of Snail", or "Sluggy. The return of the Snail" user to pop up with a Pink wine, Haribo's and a very sharp pizza cutter.

Somewhere between 5pm and around 8pm tonight someone delivered our post, which is later than I've ever seen before

Which wouldn't be note worthy but for the slug sitting on top of the post

So either the postman was fashionably late and has started delivering the post to our village at night for some strange reason, or they've subcontracted the work to slugs in some sort of bizarre outsourcing initiative

Somewhere between 5pm and around 8pm tonight someone delivered our post, which is later than I've ever seen before

Which wouldn't be note worthy but for the slug sitting on top of the post

So either the postman was fashionably late and has started delivering the post to our village at night for some strange reason, or they've subcontracted the work to slugs in some sort of bizarre outsourcing initiative
Did the slug have a razor?
just wondering.

Did the slug have a razor?
just wondering.
I hope someone isn't listening as I got some cardboard picked it up and threw it onto the grass somewhere

So I think I'm fairly safe, as I didn't get any harsh fonts or face slicing as a response

Latest Threads