Sluggy beats us all

We knew the unicorn was on its way cos Jarrod sent the pic. The Arrse group moved a few places beyond the entrance and could see all the way down the drive. We saw the unicorn before the family. One by one they turned and you didn't need to be a lip reader to understand wtf.

As the celebrant put it, he'd never opened such a service with a unicorn at the back and a beaver on the coffin.
Should have a funny as well.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
There is a chance Mrs phantom and I won't make it. Due to a couple of road closures it took us and hour and a half to get past Winchester. Now we are stuck in a services with nobody able to get out of the car park
Heroic stuff today, BZ.

As the celebrant put it, he'd never opened such a service with a unicorn at the back and a beaver on the coffin.
That Sluggy was quite the card. Farewell, Lass. We'll see you again, depend on it. Bit dusty around here, wot? :salut: :-(

Hee-Hee Man.JPG

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Out-fooking-standing! The poor lass would have roared laughing.

Had a port after Scran. Even paid my own money for it and won't put it on expenses. Ladies, gentlemen, absent friends.

I'm toasting her memory with a can of Frosty Jack, 99p only from Uncle Gupta's booze emporium.

It's what she would have wanted.

She was the People's Pisshead.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm toasting her memory with a can of Frosty Jack, 99p only from Uncle Gupta's booze emporium.

Yeah, but....she was other things as well.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer

Fharkin bootifull mahn

Luv

8 Ace x

Last edited:

Latest Threads