Sluggy beats us all

Only spoke to her about a month ago. She told me that endex was not too far away but she sounded really chipper and on it as usual.
very saddened by this loss. She was good on here because she sorted out the mouthbreathers very well.
RIP Ang
In one of her PMs towards the end of Oct she said that the Vicar had been in and they had sorted the service, I said that his services wouldn't be needed for a long time......seems I lied

Sorry Ang xx

This thread is about one person, if you want petty personal squabbles take it elsewhere. One person has already been thread banned.
What have I missed.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Gamer 69

Clanker
In a previous life of mine (I got locked out years ago, different e-mail) I recall the Snail telling me off for being a twat.

She didn't take any nonsense and whilst I didn't know her personally, she seemed to be the Queen of Arrse.

My condolences to those better acquainted to her.

I'm looking forward to seeing the funeral directors pulling out their measuring tapes when they see @jarrod248 turn up on Tuesday :)

that’ll come in handy for him when it rains, wag the tail and bingo, windscreen wipers
How dare you use a word like 'portent' on a thread like this - sending some off us to google its meaning.

Feck off where you belong to the scalextric hexademical and boolean notation thread (with brown bread sandwiches)

You underpant fungus

How dare you use a word like 'portent' on a thread like this - sending some off us to google its meaning.

Feck off where you belong to the scalextric hexademical and boolean notation thread (with brown bread sandwiches)

You underpant fungus
I think you’ll find the post I quoted used the word portent

You underpant fungus
I bet you were wondering why you never got invited to port side tent full of port, and was always left in the barrel on the starboard.

I think you’ll find the post I quoted used the word portent
I know I'm wrong but...in true Sluggy style..I'm sticking to my guns on this....

You underpant fungus.

How dare you quote a word that...

On a slightly different note...

anyone got a cure for an uncooperative (disobedient) left mouse button?

I'm blaming that and I'm sticking to it.

Latest Threads