Sluggy beats us all

@theoriginalphantom I hope you're planning on putting the Pip pillow in the box with her.

Although if she's getting cremated you'll need to issue S10s to everyone at least a few miles downwind

I wonder how many trees will need to be planted to offset her carbon footprint. Quite a few, i suspect, considering she was a diamond.

ches

LE
Never knew her, never met her but she was a funny & witty lass on here. Some excellent put downs on the various bell ends over the years. Plus she was always fast to remind me of that weird paedo Mr Memory when I always forgot his monicker following his renowned swimming pool post. (See lass! I've remembered the twat now, there's a wee legacy!)

weird paedo Mr Memory when I always forgot his monicker following his renowned swimming pool post. (See lass! I've remembered the twat now, there's a wee legacy!)
Link?
Nevermind searched swimming pool and MrMemory and got a few posts that would have fred west calling MrMemory a wrong un

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Sad news. I won't pretend to know her - the closest I came to that was a couple of exchanges of PM's.

But the world is a little duller today...

Wordsmith

She handed me my arrse on a number of occasions here but it always made me laugh. Sad times.

Latest Threads