Sluggy beats us all

Well, it appears that the Turd on Torn that's been harrassing Sluggy for the last few years just outed himself as an Arrser. We already suspected as much, but he's provided evidence now.

https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1971085#/

So he's clearly reading the thread and still attacking her profile. The sad little shit needs his face cutting off.
Don't unicorn princesses need a blood sacrifice to get to Naafi-halla?

Don't unicorn princesses need a blood sacrifice to get to Naafi-halla?
We've been spilling the cnuts blood all weekend, pity that the twat doesn't stop breathing.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
We've been spilling the cnuts blood all weekend, pity that the twat doesn't stop breathing.
Is it Westendboy?

What does he masquerade as these days? the cnut.

Bad CO

Admin
Sad news indeed about Ang and there's no doubt she'll be greatly missed.

Obviously she had a horde of usernames on here but I think these were her two main ones:

Last edited:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Well, it appears that the Turd on Torn that's been harrassing Sluggy for the last few years just outed himself as an Arrser. We already suspected as much, but he's provided evidence now.

https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1971085#/

So he's clearly reading the thread and still attacking her profile. The sad little shit needs his face cutting off.
It's a fkin game, get over it.

RIP Beaver mum.

I too made the erm.."mistake" to give out my number and got a few 3am phone calls, however in return you always did check up on me and ask me about my Crohn's and how I was feeling. You also came to me when you were diagnosed with diverticulitis (but swore me to secrecy under threat of having my face sliced off), and even sent me a delivery of Chinese food to my door..and other beaver related presents. Well..getting a bit dusty and that in here so farewell.

You will be missed.
I got regular calls on nights out on patrol, I made sure my phone was on mute when I was getting up early for 0600 starts. ;)

That is very sad news. I never met her or spoke. Somehow, though, whenever I received a 'Funny' from her, I felt as if I had received a personal accolade from the Queen of Arrse, and my standing in these august halls had risen.
Well, that's saved me writing it. RIP Queen of Garden Pests. I'm glad we never met. She'd probably have eaten me alive like some herbaceous border. She is with the soljas now. Sniff.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I always thought Jarrod and the Snail were the same person? Obviously I was wrong but anythings possible on arrse I suppose.

Handy checker: - Would Sluggy go out of her way to help someone in trouble?
Would J give you the steam off his pish?

While you're all on here, does anyone know the best way to level an old sharpening stone? It's worn in the middle but it's otherwise a great bit of kit, that more modern stones can't seem to replicate.

Latest Threads