Sluggy beats us all

ACAB

LE
Like many, I imagined this thread was a wind up.

I too, received phone calls at dark o'clock from an inebriated slug to an even more inebriated ACAB.

RIP missus, you will be missed.

She never forgave a few of us, a few years back, when we got worried about her.
She hadn't pestered any of us for at least 2 hours, wasn't picking her phone up and had gone through a phase of launching herself down the stairs headfirst. One of us had 'contacts' at Catterick and managed to sweet talk the guardroom into going and checking up on her....at no point did we ASK them to boot her back door in, but you know these Army types!! They found her in bed 'very tired and emotional'....pink wine tired and emotional! She saw her arse at us and I don't think any of us were spoken to for a couple of years!! Grumpy auld witch!

I met her twice, in hospital and at her gaff. The last time she was clearly in lots of pain, but kept on taking the piss. A true character and the world and this site is the worse for her passing.

She is wiv de unicorns now (they're better than the angles).

Sleep well Sluggy.

Farewell. The females here have lost their leader
?
I thought the arrsemaidens, in modern parlance, crowd sourced majority decision making via the medium of environmental influence and atmospherics (aka gin, rose wine, cheeky vimtos and smerks)

More a "primus inter pares" (or should that be "Primus inter paralytics"?)

at no point did we ASK them to boot her back door in, but you know these Army types!!
To be fair it was 4 days before they escaped and the army had to medical them out with PTSD

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
She never forgave a few of us, a few years back, when we got worried about her.
She hadn't pestered any of us for at least 2 hours, wasn't picking her phone up and had gone through a phase of launching herself down the stairs headfirst. One of us had 'contacts' at Catterick and managed to sweet talk the guardroom into going and checking up on her....at no point did we ASK them to boot her back door in, but you know these Army types!! They found her in bed 'very tired and emotional'....pink wine tired and emotional! She saw her arse at us and I don't think any of us were spoken to for a couple of years!! Grumpy auld witch!
Frantic phone calls worried about her then complained when she went unnoticed on the floor for days with a shattered hip.

Chipped in to the RNLI thingy. Don't want any ghostly face slicing in the small hours.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
?
I thought the arrsemaidens, in modern parlance, crowd sourced majority decision making via the medium of environmental influence and atmospherics (aka gin, rose wine, cheeky vimtos and smerks)

More a "primus inter pares" (or should that be "Primus inter paralytics"?)
True. Arrse maidens don't have leaders.

See below.

Latest Threads